Chapter 2

When she arrived home mystery girl closed her door and took off her shoes and ran upstairs to her bedroom, she then jumped on her bed and tried to doze off. As she woke up in the morning, she noticed her pillow was smudge with her makeup from the day before. Quickly she got up and went to the bathroom mirror and she realized it was worse than she thought, she started to scrub off the makeup as hard as she can until it finally came off. 'Beep Beep' She heard from outside as she went to her bedroom window with soap still on her face and water dripping down to her shirt, she opened the curtains to see who it was..to her surprise...it was HIM..J, she wasn't expecting him. He looks up to see mystery girl quickly shutting her curtains, She saw him looking at her so she went over to her closet and picked anything she could find, while she tried applying on a light face of makeup. J texted her from google chat that he found from one of her friends "Hey i'm outside so hurry up " mystery girl heard her phone ping as she quickly picked up her phone and saw the message icon. J waited for her response but there wasn't any, but mystery girl finished getting ready and rushed out the front door as she locked her front door and made her way up to j's car, she soon got inside his car closing the door and buckling up. J put the car in drive and started to drive to the school "So..why did you decide to pick me up?" Mystery questioned him as he kept his eyes on the road "Just because" He responded back but that wasn't good enough for her " tell me a reason or else man" she told J "fine, I remember how you told me last year that your parents were divorced and no one could drive you so when I dropped you off yesterday  i decided to come pick you up since we have most of our classes together" He answered her questioned and she was satisfied with it. Soon after a couple minutes they made it to the school's parking lot and the two got out but their little short friend saw them exiting the car together, J helped mystery girl with her bag and their friend Jamena walked up to them "So something is going on between you two" J's cheeks were a pink shade and Mystery girls skin was a brown tone so her blush wasn't even showing. But, the tip of her ears were red but they were hidden by her long dark brown hair "O-oh..he just gave me a ride but we should get going since we're going to be late" She said in a rather fast tone then started to walk to the back gates to enter the school, Jamena was suspicious so she turned to J crossing her arms in a funny way " your pink you weirdo" She told him "It's just hot out here dude" He answered her back "it's winter, but tell me the truth and I might help you two" Jamena supported him in his secrets "Well..I like her and everyone is getting their promposals ready since the dates were changed, I want to ask her but she has this wall of ice around her and she doesn't show emotions enough but let's catch up to her" Jamena nodded her head and the two friend caught up to mystery girl. 

=============================================

words: 597