Chapter 4

The art class went by with somewhat of a dead silence, but J was sneaking little glances at mystery girl. She didn't know so she kept on working, she worked to the point she finished and just had to write her signature, the teacher approved it, and mystery girl was able to have some free time which she loved to make small romantic stories online. J saw her writing in her notebook, and he got curious and tried peeping in the book, but Mystery girl saw his attempts and put away her book instead and went to sketch for the new art project. She liked him yes but if he found out she writes about him in her little book then it would be game over for her and she doesn't want that, Mystery girl heard her teacher's chair squeaked which made everyone look up "Everyone the weather was updated and it says that it's going to rain right now so please take a poncho and cleanup will happen in the next 30 minutes" Everyone nodded and understood her as some of the students that didn't finish went back to painting and well the ones that did were just fooling around or having some alone time by themselves. Soon the 30 minutes were over, and everyone cleaned up and stood next to the door ready to leave, everyone tried to push their way to the front but that didn't work. Mystery girl and J were next to each other but didn't talk Mostly J was trying to talk to her but she didn't say a word instead she would give him a small smile, a small nod or something simple as a thumbs up, J felt like he was boring her but she just didn't want to go back home, the bell rung throughout the whole school and everyone left the classroom and mystery girl took a short cut to the back of the building but she was being followed by J himself since he parked his car in the student parking lot that morning, he caught up to mystery girl and tapped her shoulder softly 'hey want another ride home?" He asked her as she took a small moment to think about it "I guess..just make it quick dude" she told him as they walked to his car and J opened the door for her and she gladly got in and J closed the door. J got in the driver side and started it then drove off to mystery girls house, it was dead silent again, so J decided to make some small talk "SO what are your plans this weekend?" he asked her, but she didn't respond until after a few minutes "Nothing really why?" She asked him "Well maybe i was thinking if you wanted to go out with me on Friday after school?" He started to blush, and she started to blush too "O-oh..umm..sure I guess since I have nothing else to do" She told him "But what if I can go home and get my make up a touch up? You know get a little ready?" she asked him. He turned to her a bit at a red light "I don't care what you do with yourself, I want you to be yourself okay?" He assured her as she nodded and saw her house up ahead, J slowed down and parked near the front of the driveway "we have arrived " Mystery girl nodded and grabbed her things and was about to ready but J handed her a piece of paper with his number on it "Here my number " He said "Thank yo-" She was cut off by J....

==================================================

words: 615