A Night of Dress Up

< > Rimuru talking to Ciel
<<  >> Ciel talking
Insert text  Thoughts
" " Someone speaking

{ Rimuru POV }

It's been a few minutes since that Hawks guy left. Ciel and I are sitting by the edge of the building. Our fun was ruined because of that guy, what a bummer. I can tell that Ciel has noticed my mood has dropped. "Shall I exterminate him for you, Master?" She suggests, "No need, Ciel."

We continue to stare at the view. I start to wonder about the insane evolution Earth has went through. "Hey, Ciel? Do you think I caused this whole evolution thing by making Satoru Mikami come back to life?" I ask my partner. "It is very likely, Master. After all, the child that Satoru Mikami had was the very first being to obtain a quirk." She explains, "Damn, a child huh? I sure got some game." I smirk. "..." I can somehow feel Ciel's dissapointed stare directed right at me. I blink for a moment and Ciel was gone. Ah, shit.

< I'm sorry Ciel..! I'll make it up to you later I promise.. >
<< Hmph. >>

I stand up and brush off all of the dust on my outfit. I turn into my slime form as I start to hop from building to building.

Boing

Boing

Boing

Boing

Boing

I stop on top of an apartment. I turn back to my human form and jump down. It was a bit high but that's barely a scratch to me. I enter the building and approach the receptionist. "Hello, how may I help you?" "Hello, I'm looking for a place to stay for a night." "Alright, it will be 500 yen." I reach for my wallet and copy more money. I'm basically a money printer, after all. "Here you go." I give the receptionist the money and I head over to my room. I reach my room and I plop down on my bed.

< Cieel??? >
<< ... >>
< I'll let you braid my hair~~ >
<< ...Am I allowed to dress Master in dresses? >>
< If it's what makes you happy. >

I finish talking with Ciel and she suddenly appears in front of me. Better mentally prepare myself..

- A few hours later -

It's 6 in the morning. Ciel is happily braiding my hair while I'm in a 6 year old form dressed in a cute mini dress. I still don't enjoy this but Ciel seems to be enjoying herself, so it's fine. I'll probably be here for another 3 hours or so..

- END -