Missed Deadline

I woke up to missing my deadline. I thought it was at midnight like literally every other normal prof does but no, Mr. Gross had to be quirky and set it to 12 pm. Who does that?

I frantically opened my email and mailed him to ask if he could accept late submission. I knew he wouldn't but it doesn't hurt to try. I waited the rest of the day for his reply.

"Hello Nila,

unfortunately I don't accept late submissions. 

See you next semester, have a nice day.

Best, Mr Gross.

[sent from iPhone]"

He can't, I need to get the credit quota from this semester. This is going to screw up everything.

That night I could barely sleep. I'm going to do something about this.

I woke up early so I could get ready and arrive first at his office hours. I put see through tights under my classic black skirt and a button up. I left the first few buttons open even if I had no boobs anymore after top surgery. I winged eyeliner, lengthened my lashed with mascara and rejuvinated my lips with tinted lip oil and gloss. I spritzed my fave perfume and added tear shaped crystal earrings. They were red to match my lip tint. And I wore heels, of course.

His door was open. I stepped in. "Well hello again. How can I help you?" he smiled politely.

"I really need to pass the course or my student benefit is in jeopardy."

"I told you, I'm sorry but-"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure you're sorry."

"Nila, I cannot make exceptions, it wouldn't be fair."

"I'm going to moan like you're fucking me if you don't."

He stared at me in confusion. "You wouldn't stoop that low."

"You sure? Let's see." I began touching myself and began moaning louder gradually.

He jolted up from his chair, leaned over the desk to shut my mouth. "You fucking bitch." He was mad which amused me. Finally. "You wanna play that game? I'll play it too." 

Huh? He got up and tied my mouth shut with his muffler scarf. Before I could push him away, he locked my hands by placing his knee on top of my wrists. Then he took off his belt and tied my wrists with it. There was no space to move and struggle out of it. He raised my legs over the arm rests, spreading my legs wide open.

He stood tall in front of me. "Use your hands, you know what to do." I struggled to unzip him and he let out an annoyed sigh. "Good for nothing, can't even open the zipper right." He forced my hands on his half hard dick and assisted in the first few strokes. It was leaking through the foreskin with precum and it wet my hands thoroughly. At least it's easy to jerk him off.

His dick grew upwards. He guided my hands on his balls, "Balls too, babe." I massaged them until he suddenly pushed my cuffed hands away and ripped my tights open from the middle and pushed my thongs aside. "Of course you're wet. Disgusting slut. How many other professors have you fucked?" I rolled my eyes, like I could even answer and the answer is fucking zero, bitch.

He grabbed my hair to lift my face up, "I wouldn't be having an attitude if I were you. Understand?" I nodded but he still slapped my face, spat on my face and spread it all over. "Good. Hope you've learned your lessons."

He shoved his dick in without any warning but it wasn't painful since... I was wet. He moaned in pleasure, "Fuck, of course you're wet, a dirty skank like you must be wet at all hours just fantasizing about being fucked like a cumsock." He fucked me so fast and hard that I was too overwhelmed to be able to process any of it. "Fuck, I came already. This isn't it though, I'll be using you more so you've really earned your late submission acceptance."

He opened the scarf and asked if I was thirsty. I gasped for air and said yes. He opened his water bottle and splashed all over me. I let out a moan. The water was cold. "Do you wanna get caught?" he seethed.

"Well the water was fucking cold-", he interrupted me by tying my mouth again. "Always with the excuses," he spat on my face. "I need to get some work done but you'll sit here while I get it done." Great, however long that fucking takes.

"Let's see what my forgetful little dumb slut has written." Being graded in front of me is the worst nightmare ever. He put on his glasses and looked at the screen intently. Sometimes he would push his brows together or lift them and tilt his head slightly. Not once did he break his focus and look at me. It was like I wasn't even there.

"This is actually quite well written. some parts would've needed a bit more in depth explaning to do and you could've discussed the counter points more but over all a strong thesis." He behaved like an actual normal professor and it gave me major whiplash. Wtf is going on?

He turned back to his computer and ignored me. Somebody knocked on the door. He opened the door, "Oh, thanks for the papers, I'll- yea, I can do that. Awesome." He closed the door and placed a stack of papers on his desk like he didn't hold me hostage.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally got off his desk and packed his belongings. He paused to look at me with jacket on his hand and bag on the other. What's he thinking?

"You're coming with me." He took off the scarf and put his belt back on. My clothes were still wet and sticked to my body. "You know that there's no reason for me to convince you why you should behave?"

"Yea, I know."

"I'll walk to my car first and you'll come after me."