At His Place

Before I could even put my stupid heels away he dropped his bag and dragged me to his bedroom. I couldn't even stand up. He sure was strong as he threw me on the bed. "Take off your clothes. All of them." He unbuttoned his shirt surprisingly fast and threw his jeans away.

"You haven't taken anything off." He was mad.

I tried rolling away while I laughed, "You're gonna have to rip em off me, bitch." I stuck my tongue out but he grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me closer. He put his full weight on the knee that was against my back. He took pulled down my skirt and began spanking me mercilessly. I cried out and begged him to stop. He went on a little longer before stopping. "ADo you know what to do now?"

"Yes sir, sorry." I took everything off. 

"Good girl, now come suck me."

I began sucking his tip so he pushed the dick deeper in and moaned. I was gagging but not too bad. He pulled his dick out and dragged me to the edge of the bed. He stood up and began fucking my throat until my gags grew bigger and I could feel myself  releasing a bit of piss. Fuck, hope he doesn't notice. I needed air so I tapped against his thigh. He pulled out and put me on the task of sucking and licking his balls.

He lifted his dick away and told me to turn around. I flipped over and he began fucking my pussy. He pressed himself against my back and choked me. "This is what happens to dumb girls." He panted. "Where do you hate being cummed on?"

"Mouth. I hate swallowing."

"You'll swallow if you want to pass."

"Yes sir."

He pulled out once again and told me to get on my knees. "Beg. Tell me how much you want it."

Beg? That's so humiliating. "Sir, please cum in my mouth. I wanna swallow your load." I stuck my tongue out and moaned.

He rushed his dick in my mouth and held my head so I couldn't escape. He finished his load. "Show me that you've swallowed all of it."

I showed him. "Good, now lick the drops off the floor, don't waste my cum."

I obliged and cleaned his floor with my tongue.

"You passed the course before we even left the campus," he laughed.