Unlikely Reunion

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I need something to distract me, something I'd never do. And then it hit me. I will go to the party I saw on the shady "dating" app. Dating with quotation marks because it was just for sex.

What should I wear? I wondered until I remembered it didn't matter. We'll be naked there anyways. I put on a pair of baggy black pants and a crop top.

-----

As I got inside the building and walked down the stairs, I heard loud moaning. What am I getting myself into? I took off my shoes and went to the lockers to put my stuff away. As soon as I closed the door, I saw someone familiar... It was him.

He was butt ass naked I mean so was I and I've seen it all before but to be naked so casually? He noticed me staring and left the couple he was talking with. "You're still gonna be mine tonight."

"But-"

"I can still change your grades," he smirked amused. "Oh, and your safeword is yellow, use it if you really need it to stop."

"What?" He ignored my question and lead me up the elevated platform into bedrooms. There were three beds and a sex swing all in open view. A couple was fucking on one of the beds. We walked to the bed at the end of the room. I got up on the bed and sat on the corner against the wall, "Don't fucking touch me, bitch." I stuck my tongue out. He stroked his dick hard and put a cockring on. He pulled me by my ankle and shoved his dick into my throat. I gucked and yucked until he let go and I gasped for air.

I smiled before slapping him. He caught me and slapped on both cheeks. "Fucking useless piece of shit, can't even return your paper on time. Are you that dumb?" Before I could brat, he choked me. I slowly breathed as much as I could and he let go. He rubbed my pussy and pushed his dick in. I let out a moan.

"She's a snarky one," some guy commented, "Y'all got a nice show going on." He was jerking himself off. While the professor was distracted by the compliment, I bit him. He bit me back and I moaned in pain. "Ah, hurts!"

"Shut the fuck up." He held me down. I showed the spit on my tongue as a warning. He shoved his fingers in my throat until I no longer had any spit left. "Let's go to the spank place." I followed him like a dumb bunny. "Let's try this out," he cuffed me on an X shaped cross, binding my wrists and ankles as I faced towards the cross.

A couple began observing as he tried a set of different intruments to whip me with. I tried moving my butt away but it was useless --- there was only so much I could move. He went to get himself water which gave me a brilliant idea. I was able to uncuff my arms and as soon as I had opened the last cuff, he was back already. The couple laughed at my pathetic attempt.

"Well, well, well. Can't even leave you for a moment, huh." He walked back to the rack and reviewed his options. He chose a weird one; a rubber whip that looked homemade with pointy corners. It looked so goofy, no way it could hurt much. I was so wrong.

Each strike felt like fire cut into my flesh. "Ai saatana!" I yelled, "Yellow." He instantly stopped and freed me. "Ah fuck, my ass, fuck, goddamn," I cursed away while rubbing my ass.

"Nice marks. Such a shame you're so pathetic you can't even take a whipping," he teased. We had a break and he kissed me softly. We began watching the couple next to us. "Can we join?"

The couple said yes. It began with a combo of sucking and fucking. I sucked her while she sucked her man while my professor fucked me. My professor ate her out while I rimmed him and she jerked off her guy. Before the woman sucked me, my professor told her to get ready to taste a piece of heaven. I blushed.

"Get on the podium," they suggested. So I did. The man ate me out until my legs shook. My moans were embarrassing. My professor came back to take a turn and I leaned on the podium on my tummy. The fucking switched to eating me out again. As I turned around, it was the guy again. I hadn't noticed when the switch had happened.

We moved to a bed and I began sucking him until the woman and professor came back and began finger banging me from behind. They laughed at my intense moans of pleasure. "You like it so much, don't you?" I muffled no through the dick in my mouth.

Eventually they all went behind me and watched as professor tried to fit his hand in my tiny pussy. I was like a zoo animal they looked at.

The woman sat on my face until the men came warm sperm all over me.

---

We went to the shower and got into the jacuzzi afterwards. Professor grabbed my foot and began massaging me. "Good girl."