01🔞

"Boss, we brought her here."

The girl with a short haired colour look at her subordinate, "Good, now leave."

"Understood, boss."

The subordinate pushes that person in and close the door, right now only left this two people alone, the short haired sit on her own table while smirking at the person who kneeling on the floor. She put her thigh on other one while hugging herself staring at the person.

"So you dare to I borrow money from my casino but don't want to pay it back? You get nerve on that." She said while staring at the person. "You have a cute face, you know. I'm impressive."

The person with a long haired that have dyed a black haired colour look up to her while staring at her face.

"...MiHee..." She called the Mafia's name. The Mafia or known as MiHee smirks. "Good you do know my name~ what would you think about this offer of mine that would probably save your life, hmm?" She asked.

The women just smirk and get up, she seem to be much taller than MiHee but in fact that doesn't make MiHee flinch even a little. She walks toward MiHee.

"You're kinda cute, Boss Mafia~" She said as she grab both of MiHee's cheek by one of her hand. Staring at her eyes deeply and mive her lip together with MiHee makes the girl shocked. The women immediately put her tongue in MiHee's mouth, dancing in her mouth together with her. Passionately kissing her lip.

MiHee's eyes got widened, she even tried to push that women but failed, how is this possible?! MiHee is one of the most strongest Mafia, but couldn't push this women?! Her face turns red as the kiss getting hotter and hotter makes her body become weaker and weaker.

And she reach a level makes her body shaking insanely. MiHee's give up and close her eyes, kissing the women back. The women smirk between the kiss and wrap her hand around MiHee's waist, makes the kiss even deeper and deeper.

"M-mmppff~" MiHee moaning between the kiss. The women broke the kiss and staring at her. MiHee's breathe getting heavier. "Wh-why did you stop..??"

"Hmm? You want more? My kisses?" She asked with a teasing tone. MiHee nodded her head.

"I-I do... I want more kisses...!" She said desperately. The women smirked.

"Sure, but. You have to beg." She said makes MiHee stop and stares at her. "Me? Beg? You think I'm that easy?~" She grin, shaking her head, she leans in closer to the women, whispering in her ear. "You're going to have to do better than that~" She said it in joking tone, but the women know that she's half joking, and her confidence have showed.

"Hmm? I should? Well that's just a warm up of talking." The women said, she immediately pull MiHee's waist closer to her body and her lip touching with MiHee's neck right now, the women passionately kissing MiHee's neck making her moan softly.

"A-aahhn~"

She bite yet suck her neck passionately, kissing the all over her neck makes her body trembling. She moved her lip away from MiHee's neck.

"How was that?~" The women asked, MiHee's breathe getting heavier.

"Yo-you're so good at this... I-I... more..."

The women smirked. "Then beg. Beg for me to do more~" She said. MiHee bites her lip, desperately looking at the Women eyes. "Ngnn..~ please..!! I want more..! Please give me more of it...! Please give me the pleasure~!!"

The women smiles proudly. "Good girl, well done, MiHee~" with that, the women kissing her neck passionately, biting and sucking. The feeling, the feeling just so amazing! Making MiHee's body shivering like this, she necer once feel this way before!

"Mmmmmhhh~ a-amazing~"

The women pull her lip back. "Now I just got an amazing idea~ wanna hear them, hmm~?"

To Be Continue