Chapter 10 - Eager

I had trouble uploading this the first time so here's a reupload for those who can't access the original

Macau's POV

After some time of Chay trying to get Macau to change his mind on coming with him, using lame excuses like 'It's going to be so boring' or 'you won't like my friends' Chay finally relented due to Macau's stubbornness.

Chay had then told him he had stuff to get ready for the night in that huge bag and Macau just laughed and replied with "How much stuff do you need for one night."

The boy had given him the finger for that before looking through it once again to find what he was looking for, which only inspired Macau to tease him more.

After a few seconds Chay let out an 'ah ha' indicating he had found the item he wanted, Macau only smiled to himself at the boy. Ok maybe he could see Chay as cute-cute at times. The boy lifted up a fluffy light blue bag and went over to the mirror on Macau's new desk.

"Oh, when did you get this? You definitely didn't have a desk the first time I came in here." Macau had only brought it a few weeks ago because he needed a place to study that wasn't just his floor since he was 'now a university student and will have to work harder' as Vegas had told him.

"Yeah, it's new." He replied taking out his phone to check his messages as he heard the sound of Chay sitting down and unzipping the bag. After a few minutes he looked at the time seeing it was almost eight o'clock and wondered what time they should be getting wherever they were supposed to go. He looked back up as he began to speak.

"So, when are-" His train of thought stopped as his eyes fell onto the sight of Chay in the mirror putting make-up on his eyes. "We can leave after I'm ready it won't be long." Chay replied still focused on painting his own face.

"Is that eyeliner?" He asked as Chay looked at himself in the mirror before turning back to the other with small symmetrical black wings around his doe eyes making them look even more beautiful than normal. "Mhm." Answered Chay smiling. "Want me do some on you?" he asked sweetly after a pause.

Macau's brain was still trying to catch up so without even thinking he answered with a soft "Okay." Chay smiled brightly and grabbed what Macau assumed was an eyeliner stick or something and walked over to him.

Macau had never worn make-up before mostly due to laziness, not only did it seem too much hassle to go out and buy make-up but also having the time to learn how to do it, so it looked at least descent was too much work for him. He always thought it looked pretty though and often saw Pete wearing subtle make-up when they went out. But now having someone do it for him seemed like it couldn't be less effort, so he was happy to oblige.

However, what he hadn't thought of was how close Chay would be when putting it on. The boy was bent over to reach Macau's face since he was sat on his bed. The other's brows furrowed in concentration as he raised the pen to Macau's face but before it could reach skin it was swiftly removed as Chay stood up hands on hips.

"No this won't work." He spoke. "What won't work?" Macau asked wondering what was wrong. "I am nowhere near professional and if I keep leaning over, I just know I'll fuck it up." Macau smiled at the others concern. "I would bring the chair over but it's not the right shape, so I won't be able to be close enough to reach your face." Chay sighed and began to pout.

Macau not wanted Chay to be unhappy quickly said "If it's not possible then let's not-" "Oh." Chay cut him off his sad eyes suddenly becoming joyful again. "I have an idea." He said making Macau hopeful again. "But you're going to have to trust me." He continued sounding slightly more nervous.

"Sure, I trust you." Macau said honestly, and he did. The boy had been his only real friend for a while now, sure he had other people he would call 'friends' but none of them understood him the way Porchay did. None of them made him feel as happy and carefree as Chay did even though Macau would never admit it to him out loud.

"Ok then but just remember, I'm doing this for your benefit." Chay commented. "Yes, I get it ok let's just do it, I want to look pretty like you." Macau joked wiggling his eyebrows to alleviate some of the awkward tension. Chay only rolled his eyes at the remark. "Idiot." "Come on you have to do everything I say remember. So just do it." Chay sighed again and scowled at the command but didn't say anything in response.

"Ok so go lean on your headboard." Macau stared back confused. "Why?" "Oh come on Cau, just do it so we can get going." Chay said arms crossed disapprovingly. "Uhh fine." Macau responded and sat with his back on the headboard of his bed with his legs stretched out in front of him.

Chay sat on the bad beside him and assessed Macau. After what felt like more time than was necessary Macau just muttered under his breath "Get on with it." And then suddenly he felt a weight on his thighs. "Wha-" He started as his eyes widened in surprise as a hand came down to cover his mouth as another came to his face holding the eyeliner.

Chay was sitting on his lap. What. The. Fuck.

With the hand still clasped around his mouth Chay spoke again "Just shut up I know," he muttered as if he could hear Macau's thoughts. Could he? No that was stupid. Macau was being really stupid right now.

"I just need to get close enough, so I won't mess up, I've never done this on someone else before and I forgot wipes, and I very much doubt you own make-up remover." He slowly removed his hand from Macau's mouth "And can you please close your eyes, or at least relax them, I can't work if your eyes are popping out your skull idiot." Macau only nodded and closed his eyes.

His hear was beating out his chest and he didn't know where to put his hands so opted for each side of himself. He could feel Chay's breath on his face and the eyeliner over his lids. "Ok open your eyes." Chay commanded.

Macau responded instantly and did as he was told. Chay was so close so he tilted his head downwards to avoid the boy's gaze. Suddenly he felt two finders gripping his chin and turning his head back upwards. "If you're looking down like that, I can't do it so just stay still." Chay whispered due to their closeness.

The fingers remained on Macau's chin as Chay went back to work. He bit his lip slightly in concentration and his eyebrows were drawn together. From this angle Macau could see Chay's own make-up better and he noted how flawless it looks and how much it suited his Bambi eyes. "Where'd you learn to do this, Bambi?" He queried.

"I taught myself, it was an old hobby, but I haven't had the chance to in a while and it's exciting to try on someone else for once, Porsche always said no when I asked him. But to be fair that was a while ago before... All this." His voices shook slightly at the last word before smiling. "All done."

Chay quickly got up and Macau suddenly noticed he missed the weight but quickly followed and went to the mirror anyways. "Oh wow." He said as he saw his own reflection, Chay had done a damn good job.

"See now you look pretty like me." Chay smiled softly and Macau's heart warmed. Just a little.