52. From Beyond The Stars

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Autogal's ship

Y/n L/n is currently aboard the Autogal's ship he is talking to them about a serious and deadly grave matter.

Y/n: so what happened to your planet that it needs to be revitalized?

Optimus Prime: it was ravaged by millions of years of Civil War between us the Autogals who fought for freedom and the Deceptichicks who dreamed of tyranny.

Optimus Prime went on to tell Y/n L/n about the Great War and how it ended.

Optimus Prime: at one time I fought alongside someone who might considered a sister but unfortunately times of War can corrupt and change individuals her name was Megatron and for millions of years we were locked in Mortal combat it seemed that the war would never end but one day something happened something unexplainable while we were locked in Mortal combat Megatron suddenly stopped fighting her body began to disintegrate turning into dust and floating away on the solar winds as well as the rest of the Deceptichicks with the forces of evil gone the war ended but unfortunately the war took a toll on our Homeworld of Cybertron and the core itself was poisoned I attempted to remedy the ill effects but I was too late luckily are very life Giver Primus himself gave me the Matrix of leadership and bestowed upon me the title of prime we need the power of the Infinity Stones to remedy the Damage Done to our world.

Y/n: if this is all true then consider me in I'll help you all and I will restore your world to its former glory.

Optimus Prime: then we must make our way back to Cybertron before it is too late.

Y/n: sounds like a plan.

With that said the crew of the ship immediately got to work piloting the ship back to the planet Cybertron eventually they arrive at the planet Cybertron they pilot the ship to a place where all cybertronian life was born a place known as The Well of allsparks which was basically a giant hole in the ground that led directly to the core of Cybertron itself.

Wheeljack: we have arrived at The Well of all Sparks.

Soon enough the ship landed at The Well of all Sparks they exited the ship and unfortunately the planet was dark cold and barren thankfully using the power of the Infinity Stones Y/n L/n threw up a protective barrier around himself so that he could breathe on the planet Cybertron which in its dark and dead state had a toxic and uninhabitable atmosphere.

Y/n: wow I'm so sorry to see your world so devastated.

Arcee: it's horrible I know I never thought I would see my home devastated so much.

Y/n: don't worry when this is all over your home will be restored to its former glory.

Y/n L/n walked towards the edge of the well he looked down but unfortunately the well was so deep that light could not travel far enough to illuminate the very core of the planet.

Y/n: I'm guessing the core of your world is down there?

Ratchet: yes, what do you plan to do?

Y/n: simple I'm going to go down there and I'm going to use the power of the Infinity Stones to revitalize your Homeworld.

Y/n L/n immediately activated and summoned his armor once he was fully decked out in his armor he activated his jetpack and immediately took off flying into the air once he was high enough in the air he performed a graceful dive into the well as he flew down towards the core of Cybertron he began to Channel the full power of the infinity stones the stones began to Glow as bright as any star in the universe soon enough he found the very core of the planet Cybertron he immediately dived into the core directly into the heart of Primus himself he let out a powerful cry he then Unleashed an amazing blast of infinite power in doing so the core of Cybertron began to reactivate Primus Reawakening from his long dormant slumber there was a flash of bright blue light and soon enough the power of Primus reawoken and within a couple of seconds the planet Cybertron began to come back to life Y/n L/n flew out of the core he flew out of The Well of all Sparks and within a couple of seconds billions of ribbons of light began to fire out from the well showing that Not only was Cybertron capable of sustaining life again but now it was able to generate New Life Y/n L/n kneeled down before his new friends and he spoke.