𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

TW// cussing (I think?), running away, yelling, crying, being chased, maybe some slight panicking?
I think that's all

3rd person POV
Three days later

Tommy was, yet again, in the sitting room. But this time, he wasn't alone. Techno and Wilbur were both with him. The television was on, but Tommy wasn't paying attention to it.

He was sitting there, hoping Phil would notice that they were "somehow" out of milk so the three would leave in order for Tommy to get out.

Spoiler: Tommy dumped the milk down the sink. Yes, it was wasteful, but he cared more about his freedom than the milk.

Tommy sat there, picking at the black polish on his nails that he put on so they wouldn't think he wasted their money. Honestly, though, Tommy thought it was a slay look.

"Hey, boys?" Phil asked, walking into the room. "Hm?" Techno replied. "Which one of you drank...the whole carton of milk?" Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy looked at each other with confused faces, although Tommy's was fake.

"Uh, wasn't me. Milk makes me sick, you know that." Techno said. "I don't really like milk. Plus, I never go in the kitchen." Tommy lied. "Not me." Wilbur shrugged.

"So the milk just grew a pair of legs and ran off?" Phil asked. "Guess so." Wilbur said. Phil rolled his eyes, looking at Wilbur. "What?" Wilbur asked. "Milk makes Tech sick and Tommy's never in the kitchen, Wil."

Wilbur argued that he hadn't touched the milk, and Phil didn't believe him.

This was very humorous to Tommy.

Techno looked over at Tommy, raising an eyebrow. Tommy repressed a smile. Techno noticed and chuckled to himself, shaking his head and looking away.

"Come on, Wil, we're going to buy more. You wanna come with, Techno?" Phil asked. "Sure." Techno replied.

It's as if a lightbulb appeared over Wilbur's head. He looked over at Tommy with a knowing face, like he knew Tommy had done something with the milk so he'd be left alone. Tommy just scrunched his eyebrows, mouthing, 'what?' to Wilbur, acting confused as to why he was being given the evil eye.

"Do I have to go?" Wilbur asked, looking back at Phil. "Yes, you do." Phil replied.

Wilbur sighed, getting up from where he sat. The three slid their shoes on.

"We'll be back in an hour." Phil said to Tommy, who nodded.

As they left, Wilbur gave Tommy a look. Tommy shot him a toothy smile back.

The door shut and Tommy sat completely still for a minute or so until he heard the car start. He got up, running over to the window, watching the car pull out of the gravel driveway and drive down the dirt road surrounded with tall trees.

Tommy's heart began to race as he ran through the house to 'his' room, grabbing the rucksack out of the closet. He put the box of hair dye and plastic gloves into the bag. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and put it into the bag, worried that it may fall out of his pocket. He then put his earbuds in the bag as well.

He looked around the room, making sure he hadn't forgot anything.

He spotted the flower in the window.

Then he got kind of sad.

Wilbur had picked that for him, and Wilbur was so kind to him.

He had to make it up to Wilbur somehow.

He grabbed the flower and left the bedroom, going down the hall into Wilbur's. He sat the flower on Wilbur's dresser, and grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper, writing out a small note for Wilbur.