𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

TW// cussing, talk of like everything in chapters 30-33, police, being questioned, kinda crying?
I think that's all?

3rd person POV

Michael ran as fast as he could for as long as he could. His Uncle Tommy hadn't told him which way to run, so he just went the way the window faced, assuming that that's where he had came from.

He ran for a long time until his little legs wouldn't let him run anymore.

He ran as straight as he could, since he couldn't see hardly anything.

Once he began to walk, he pulled the rucksack around his front and opened it, seeing his pig stuffy. He grabbed it and hugged it to his chest as tight as he could. Then he grabbed a water bottle and chugged the whole thing, and then put the empty bottle back in the bag so he wouldn't litter.

He continued to walk with Tommy's phone flashlight for a long time until he exited the forest. He looked around and kind of recognized the area. It was where he used to live.

He kept walking, passing every house he walked upon, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Soon, he found himself in town. Not many people were there since it was night, but there were some.

Everybody he tried to walk up to didn't notice him, though, so he kept walking.

That's is, until he was actually stopped by two men.

"Hi, there, are you alright?" One asked. "I- Uhm..." Michael squeezed his stuffy. "You're awful cut up, there." The other pointed to his arms, where Michael only just noticed how the twigs and nature things had cut him as he ran.

"Where are your parents? Are you lost?" The first one asked. "I-I don't know..." Michael was confused, he didn't understand what was happening. He didn't know who he could trust, he didn't know where to go.

"What's your name?" One asked. "Uhm...Michael..." "Michael! I like that name. I'm Ant, and this is Velvet! How old are you, Michael?" Ant asked. "Eight..." "My, goodness, I remember when I was eight. I'm pretty old, aren't I, Michael?"

This made Michael giggle.

"So, Michael, what are you doing out here all by yourself?" Velvet asked. "I-I'm trying to find my way back home, my dads need to know what happened." Michael replied. "Ok, well we can take you home, where do you live?" Any asked. "I...don't know."

"Ok...uhm...what happened? You said your dads need to know what happened." Velvet said. "Well...these guys that took my Uncle Tommy a year or so ago, they took me, and then my Uncle Tommy went to go save me, and I got away, but they took him back, and I think he's in danger now. They're probably mad at him for helping me get away." Much replied.

"T-Took? When you say 'took' do you mean you- you were kidnapped?" Ant asked. "Well...yeah, I guess." Michael nodded, holding his stuffy to his chin.

"Ok, uhm...we're going to take you to the police station, if that's ok. They'll help you better than we can." Velvet asked.

"Ok...can you call my dads on the way there? I have my Uncle Tommy's phone, he should have their numbers." Michael said. "Oh...o-ok! I can do that."

Michael grabbed Tommy's phone out of the bag, and turned it on, typing in the passcode a few times before remembered it.

"I don't know how phones work. Can you pull it up?" Michael asked, handing the phone to Ant. "S-Sure."

Ant took the phone and clicked on the phone app. There were only two contacts in the phone. Tubbo and Ranboo.