𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

TW// cussing, talking about basically everything that's happened within this fic, court mentions
I think that's all?

3rd person POV
After court

The car ride home was quiet. Since Michael was staying at Puffy's house that day since he wasn't really allowed in the courtroom, just as he did nearly every day while Ranboo and Tubbo stayed at the hospital with Tommy, they decided to just let him stay the night, making sure it was alright with Puffy over the phone.

Michael was there so often, that he had some clothes there for whenever this happened.

When they arrived home, Tommy went to his room to lay down and space out for a while. When he got to his room, he saw his phone sitting on his desk.

It had been sitting on his desk, and he hadn't touched it once since he was out of the hospital, which was just a couple days.

He had been spending his time with Tubbo, Ranboo, and Michael.

He walked, over picking it up, seeing the hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of notifications he had from Twitter, Instagram, and other social media apps.

He remembered, "oh, yeah, I'm a streamer who went dead silent for two months without warning."

He sighed, going on all of his apps so the red notification dots beside of their icons that read "999+" and "99+" would go away, which didn't take too terribly long.

There was a knock at the door. It was Ranboo. Tommy could already tell that before they even said anything.

"Yeah?" He answered. "Hey, can I come in?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah."

The door opened and Ranboo stepped in.

"I just wanted to make sure you're alright. You were awful quiet in the car and you just...came up here without saying anything when we got home, so..." Ranboo said. "Oh, uhm...I'm alright, thanks. Just kinda drained, y'know, from the day." Tommy replied. "That's understandable."

Ranboo noticed the phone in Tommy's hand and chuckled.

"Did you see the two months of confused fan notifications?" They asked. Tommy exhaled. "Yep. I haven't touched my phone since I got back. There's literal thousands." He said. "I can believe it, things about your disappearance have even made it to my stuff. I'm seeing you all over my For You Page, which has never happened before. Everybody and their mother knows about you."

"Jesus." Tommy dryly laughed, "So I've basically blown up for being MIA?" He asked. "Pretty much, yeah. I think you gained like over ten thousand subs from YouTube and Twitch combined." Ranboo nodded.

"Over ten thou-" Tommy almost choked, "Over ten thousand..?! That's- like- a lot of people!" He said, pulling up his YouTube account, seeing that he had gone from the about four-hundred thousand subscribers he had to six-hundred thousand.

That was definitely over ten thousand.

"Wow. That is a lot more." He said. "Is it? It was about ten thousand last time I checked." Ranboo said. "Uhm, yeah, I have six-hundred thousand on YouTube. ...Just YouTube." He nodded. "Oh- wow- that is a lot more." "Never thought this would be how I blew up, but..."

It was quiet for a few moments.

"So...what are you gonna tell them?" Ranboo asked. "I'll probably just film a video." Tommy replied. Ranboo nodded.