𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

TW// cussing, broken bone, bloody nose, blood, physical abuse
I think that's all?

3rd person POV

When Wilbur and Quackity made it home, Wilbur went to his room to find something more comfortable to change into.

He settled on a black sweater with bunnies and words in a language he didn't know, and black cargo shorts with a chain on the side, but he took off the chain to be more comfortable.

(You can find both of these on modakawa.com - they're a bit expensive but they're cute, and it's not a scam website, I've ordered a hoodie from it before)

com - they're a bit expensive but they're cute, and it's not a scam website, I've ordered a hoodie from it before)

Wilbur was tired, but he didn't wanna sleep.

It wasn't too late in the day, only about 6:00PM, and Wilbur wanted some alone time.

Although he was alone in his bedroom, he wanted alone alone time, completely away from people in general.

He left his bedroom and walked down the hall, into the sitting room where everyone else was.

"Hey, uhm," Wilbur said, grabbing their attention, "Do you care if I go, like, on a walk for some fresh air? I know what happened the last time I went on a walk, but that won't happen this time. And I'll have my directions back here on my phone incase I get lost."

"Ok, yeah, you can go. ...Just be careful, please." Quackity said. "I will, thanks. I'll be back in an hour or so." Wilbur turned, heading towards the front door.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Techno asked. "No, I was kinda wanting some alone time." Wilbur replied.

He slid on his shoes and opened the front door.

"Did you see his poor legs? I feel so awful for never noticing something was wrong with him." Quackity said.

Wilbur pretended he didn't hear that, shut the door behind him, and started down the street.

He walked and walked, not really headed in any specific direction.

He paid no attention to where he was.

That is, until he came to a bridge that looked very familiar. As he studied it more while he walked across it, he realized it to be the same bride from his dream, his memory.

The bridge he almost died at.

He shivered, crossing it the rest of the way with his head down.

He walked around that side of the town for quite some time before he noticed the sun going down, so he decided to head back.

He came back to the bridge and began walking across it again.

After walking about ten steps onto the bridge, he heard a voice.

"Wilbur?" The voice called out.

Wilbur turned around, seeing a boy and a girl about his age.

It was the boy who spoke.