꧁Amusement park꧂

This photo is so funny
___________________________________

Summary: It was Yoongi and Jimin third anniversary and the older had planned a fun date at the amusement park. Little did Jimin knew Yoongi had something else planned too.

FLUFF
___________________________________________________________________________

"Jimin-ah! Let's go!"

It was Yoongi and Jimins third year of being together so Yoongi had planned to take his boyfriend out to an amusement park, since Jimin loved those. Plus they met each other in an amusement park four years ago.

Yoongi smiled at the memory, it was the best day of his life since he met the love of his life that day.

Not long after Jimin came down in a pair of jeans and a white turtleneck, it had always amazed Yoongi at how good his boyfriend looked in casual clothes. Jimin sprinted of the stairs and flew into his boyfriends arms. After awhile of standing there in each other's arms, Jimin pulled his head out of Yoongi's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Hi."

Yoongi's heart melted at Jimins cuteness. He quickly kissed his boyfriends lips shortly and took him by his hand. "Hello my love." Jimin blushed and walked over to their jackets and scarfs since it was snowing outside. The younger male always blushed when Yoongi gave him a nickname like 'my love' 'baby' and 'babe'. Yes, he was used to it already, but he just felt so loved every time Yoongi said it.

When they had their jackets on, Yoongi took Jimins scarf and wrapped it around the younger males neck. He giggled at his boyfriends actions. After they were finished Yoongi took Jimin by his hand again and guided him out the house to his car. As a gentleman he opened the door for Jimin.

"Oh thank you, such a gentleman." He said and stepped in, but not before pressing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Only for you my prince." He winked and got in the car as well.

Yoongi turned on the radio and started his car. He smiled when he heard the younger male humming along sofly with the lyrics. He had always loved Jimins singing voice, it was so beautiful and peaceful to listen to.

When Jimin wasn't looking he placed his hand on the other males thigh. He felt that Jimin was starlted a little of the action but just went with it.

Jimin looked at his boyfriends hand on his thigh and smiled. He placed his own hand on Yoongi's and intertwined their fingers. Yoongi rubbed his thumb on his palm in a soothing manner. He brought his hand up to his mouth and kissed the small hand of his boyfriend before placing it back on Jimins thigh.

The ride was comfortable, you only heard the couple humming along with the music, more Jimin, because Yoongi was rather silent so that he could hear (his) Jimins beautiful voice.

Not long after they arrived and Yoongi parked his car. They got out and Jimin immediately grabbed for the older's hand excitedly when he saw Yoongi took him to an amusement park. Yoongi chuckled at the younger's action and squeezed his hand -that he was now holding- a little.

"Surprise Jimin-ah, happy third anniversary." Yoongi said to his happy Jimin. The younger male wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him right there on the spot. Yoongi chuckled into the kiss and responded with the same rhythm. Jimin sprung up when he felt his boyfriends arms sneaking under his thighs and wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi had to place his hands under his ass to support the younger's weight.