*9* Khaoutng's new friend

First looked at the bottle of drink, reading its composition

First looked at the bottle of drink, reading its composition.  One name sounded particularly funny, so he read it aloud, hoping the Khaotung would explain it to him.

"What the hell is this?"

"You know what?  I don't know, and I don't think I want to know, as long as I don't have to drink it".

Looking at Khaotung and his strange expressions, First couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"And what amuses you?"  — Tung asked, taking the bottle with the drink from the man's hands and starting to read the composition himself.  "Did they add something poisonous to your brain?"

"Uh, brain?  I have a brain?"

"Get over yourself, First!  This is not funny!" —  The driver tried to shush his new friend, but the more he tried to calm him down, the more he felt like laughing himself, even though First hadn't said anything funny, rather it had sounded stupid, so stupid it was pathetic and maybe  that was what made them both so funny.

Or they just drank too much alcohol for one day.

Tung was sure that the last possibility was the correct one.

Khaotung threw a book that flew across the room and landed near a metal trash can.  First looked at him questioningly.

"What's wrong you?"

"Grrrr!" — Khaotung only growled, still nervous about what he had read.

"I'm serious, are you okay?"

"Wonderful!" —  Kao exclaimed a bit too quickly and too nervously for First to believe it.

"May I know what made you so mad?"

"This nonsense!  Yes, Lewis is great and all, he was my biggest idol and the reason why I wanted to get into Formula 1 too, but this book must have been written by some fanboy of his.  Believe me, even Lewis Hamilton is not as perfect as they make him out to be".

"Seriously?"

"Yeah.  You'll understand when you meet him in person.  He's crazy, but in the best sense of the word, even though he can get angry, he can say a few nasty words to anyone, even though he usually tries to be nice.  And contrary to appearances, Lewis also sometimes gets carried away by emotions.  And he likes to do everything to spite.  Often, if someone tells him that something cannot be done, he will do it just to prove that it can be done.  He is a great idol and authority figure, but he has a few secrets that are not talked about out loud.  Plus, he panics too easily at times, but you've probably noticed that by watching the races and listening to the team radio.  As you can see, there are no perfect people, but there are those who work hard and try to improve and those who do everything to hinder them".

"And Verstappen?  Is he really that awful and rude?  Like when he didn't want to let Checo get more points?"

"No, it's also another thing exaggerated by the press and his haters.  Max is a nice guy, I think all drivers are fine these days.  Of course, some of us have better contact with journalists and fans, and sponsors like them more, but it's nothing unusual".