*54* I didn't know you were a romantic, P'Mix"

Just the day before, Gemini had gone to the doctor's office to talk to Mixxiw, with whom he and Fourth had become very close recently

Just the day before, Gemini had gone to the doctor's office to talk to Mixxiw, with whom he and Fourth had become very close recently. This conversation gave him encouragement and strength to move on and clarified some doubts that were hidden in his heart.

"You know? I think that for your good hearts and for your deeds, the angels will reward you". Mix smiled at him.

"I'm not sure if we deserve this". Gemini was skeptical. Life has taught him never to hold his head too high. He knew perfectly well the difference between self-confidence and pride and narcissism. He was aware that neither he nor Fourth were perfect and far from it. They were still young and made mistakes, they didn't avoid making the wrong decisions, which sometimes caused not only them to suffer. But Mix saw them a bit differently.

Mixxiw, like Gemini, Phuwin and Dunk, belonged to one of the older Magic families. His house boasted a purity of blood that Salazar Slytherin himself would be proud of. For as long as they knew him, Mix's body was covered with runes. However, he was dressed in a white doctor's coat and had a stethoscope around his neck. On that day, he was supposed to replace Dr. Jimmy, who in the Non-Magical world was facing an important exam at the university.

Their lives were quite complicated. For this reason, some Knights of Light decided to hide forever from the eyes of the Non-Magical, others were able to reconcile being a Shadowhunter with living among ordinary people. It was a challenge that they also wanted to take on. Gemini and Fourth planned to become actors and through their films, TV series and music, they would tell the world about the magic that was at their fingertips.

Mix felt like he was their next parent. He looked at their achievements with pride and emotion. He and Earth Pirapat had spent a lot of time planning their future together since Earth returned from Gaia II. Mix wanted to adopt more animals, but Earth claimed that they were already at an age that it was time to think about starting a real family.

"Orphanages are full of orphans waiting for someone to surround them with warmth and love and show them the right path. Why shouldn't we be such signposts for them?" P'Earth argued more than once. Mix just smiled indulgently, but he didn't take it seriously until Fourth proposed. Fourth, however, was 6 years younger than him, and 10 years younger than Earth, and the fact that this young boy would soon become a father himself made Mix think everything over again very carefully and decided that, in fact, he was a very good idea. He couldn't wait to tell Earth about it. But first he had to clear up a few things with Gemini and Fourth.

"Gemini, you once told us that Nanon told you that you were not completely immortal. Do you remember what exactly he said?"

"I guess so... Uh, yes. Nanon said that I will live until I fulfill my destiny, but for now I don't know what my destiny is, so I guess I will live a little longer". Gemini tried to sound carefree, but death, even though he had already been through it once, and the second time once he had been very close to her, it still terrified him and filled him with anxiety, and he was even more afraid of what he would feel when one day the time came for Fourth to leave them and move to where he belonged: among the choirs of angels. He was scared like hell that day (ironically!). He didn't want it to come, and at the same time, the knowledge that such a day would definitely come tore at his insides like a hungry wolf. Mix noticed this. He squeezed his arm tighter.

"Don't worry. You know what my special gift is?"

"N-no? You never... you probably never told us". Gemini replied, his voice shaking with emotion. He didn't hide that this conversation was very difficult for him. Nervous, he went to the window and quite accidentally caught his hand on a stack of notebooks that he had been writing over the last few months, causing them to scatter on the floor. Somewhere behind him in the corridor, Zee could be heard shouting at one of his subordinates for not doing the job properly. Gemini and Mix simultaneously bent down to collect the notebooks and put them safely on the shelf on the bookcase against the wall. Once they put them aside, Mix returned to the interrupted conversation.

"My gift is that sometimes, when I concentrate hard, I can see the future, but I have no control over it. It seems that angels send me visions as they please. But I saw something that should make you happy, even though it may sound gruesome".

„Come on, P'Mix, tell me, what did you see?" Gemini's eyes filled with hope and curiosity.

"I saw you two together, Fourth had aged a lot, but you hadn't changed, you still looked as young as you do now, it seems that your aging process was stopped at some point. You both died on the same day in your bed, holding hands probably in your sleep not feeling any pain. It seems that only then will you finally fulfill your destiny".

"B-but what does that mean, P'Mix?"

"I don't know, it's not my life and not my destiny, only you can know it, but I think the point is that your love will be so strong that you will survive all storms and all adversities together, and the angels will let you both of you to leave together so that neither of you will suffer the grief of losing someone you loved so much. You understand?"

"Yes, I understand. And do you know how much time we have?"

"I know, but I won't tell you. I can only say that you have many long years ahead of you".

"What shall we do?"

"Do everything to make your life happy. Celebrate every moment together, enjoy the little things, be honest with each other, even if this honesty hurts, take care of each other and don't count the passing of time. According to what I know, when your time comes, you will be taken together to a place where you will always be happy, where there will be no pain and sadness and, above all, to a place that you will be able to call your true and final home".

Gemini started crying uncontrollably. Mix didn't really know what to do. He wasn't good at comforting others.

"You are afraid of it?" He just asked.

"Yes. I'm very scared". Gemini admitted honestly. He wasn't going to lie to Mix, not after what he had done for them. Not after Mix, who went by the nickname Wen, took care of him and Fourth in a world where they were called Heart and LiMing.

"It's okay. There's nothing wrong with being afraid. I'd think you were a fool if you said you weren't afraid. I have an idea. Get a tattoo of your loved one's name on your wrist. Then every time you are afraid or when difficult times come, this tattoo will remind you of the most important reason why you are doing this".

"Tattoo?" Gemini repeated, as if savoring the word, as if trying to break it down into its more basic components. He turned his left hand over and looked at the inside of it. He imagined the words "Fourth Nattawat" written in black Gothic font. For a moment he stared at his forearm, covered on the outside with familiar runes. He still couldn't get used to the new appearance of his body, these black decorations on his own skin.

"Yes, nong Gemini, tattoo". Mixxiw replied, rolling up the sleeve of his white hoodie and showing the boy the inscription on his right hand: "It's all in the name of love and this love has your name, Earth Pirapat". They were small, but neatly arranged letters that looked as if they were written by hand with a pen on a piece of paper and only transferred by magic to the skin inside the forearm. The words were surrounded by beautiful, aesthetic swirls, and above them there were two red hearts joined together.

"I didn't know you were a romantic, P'Mix"

"Well, it happens to me sometimes. A bit of romance never hurt anyone".