Part 7🏋🏽.

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛                           (𝙳𝟹)                      Bronx,NY                        Friday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I don't like when people know my real name

               𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
                           (𝙳𝟹)
           Bronx,NY
                     Friday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't like when people know my real name. Better yet I hate when they say it.

Dior, hearing it come from her pretty mouth, her voice when she say it.

Makes me love the fact that I was named La'Damien.

She the only one I wanna hear call me that tho.

I look to my right and see her sleeping at an weird angle that ik just being in for more then 5 minutes is gone hurt.

So when I get to a red light, I move her head to when it won't hurt.

She's so pretty. I wanna know more about her. But im scared.

I'm scared that if I get attached she gone leave.

Im scared that she gone get tired of the way I treat her if we started dating.

Im scared if I date her or open up to her she gone cheat on me.

So I been tryna keep my distance.

That's why when I see her I don't try to talk as much.

But today, today changed that.

I wanna get to know her, I wanna know what she likes, I wanna know what her favorite color, her favorite movie, what food she likes and don't like , I wanna know how to please her, I wanna know her secrets , I wanna know what she desires I wanna know it all.

But I'm scared, and it's holding me back from doing that.

But ima start trying to get to know her. What she likes what she don't like, what she desires , what her secrets that she won't let nobody else know.

I wanna know it all, I think as I pull into my house parking garage.

I look over and see her still asleep .

" ma wake up we at my house now" I tell her lowly so I don't make her scared.

"Hmmm" she says stretching her back.

Now I wanna see her pretty arch.... Stop rn

"Come on, we gone go in and watch a movie, since it's still to early for you to gts bc uu won't sleep good tn if uu take a nap rn" I tell her.

"Ok" she says trying to keep her eyes open.

" what time is it " she asks me , causing me to look at the time.

"It's 5:30 " I say.

" ok then I have to leave at around 8 to go home" she says causing me to stare at her.

"Why uu gotta go home" I ask .

"Um because I have to sleep "she says

"Spend the night" I say simply, she looks at me