Part 8🏋🏽.

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛                           (𝙳𝟹)                      Bronx,NY                       Friday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I walk to the bed where Dior is laying and get in bed I sit so I'm sitting up and she...

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
(𝙳𝟹)
               Bronx,NY
Friday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk to the bed where Dior is laying and get in bed I sit so I'm sitting up and she laying down on me.

"Can we take a picture " Dior says looking up at me.
I'm
" yea ma, here take it on my phone nd send it to your phone after"

"Okkk, put on a shirt first"

"Girl what" I said

" you can take it back off after just put it on for the picture "

"Igh ma hold on " I say putting my shirt on.

She gets my phone and goes to the camera to take a picture so I kiss her cheek while she smile

"This picture so cuteee" ha pretty self says.

"You look so pretty baby."

"Thank you boo" she say causing me to smile.

"AWWW boo uu got dimplesss" she say Poking one of my dimples.

"What movie uu wanna watch" I asked getting my remote turning my tv on.

"Ummm let's watch the new Avatar movie" she said yawning

" ok beautiful."

I said going to my fire stick and turning it on since that's the only place we can watch it on.

The last 1hr of the movie I heard snoring causing me to look down just to see Dior sleep on my chest.
She last way longer then I thought she would. I thought she'd be sleep by the first 30 minutes but it took her 2 hrs and like 30 minutes.

I turned off the tv not want to wake her and I cuddled up to hear laying down.

I moved Her a little causing her to make a noise making me stop to make sure she was still sleep.

So I just let her sleep like she was while I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:15 in the morning so I closed my eyes and went to sleep holding Dior.

9 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹~