Part 9🤸🏽‍♀️.

𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯                         (Dior)                    𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈                  𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛                      𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I havent talked to him

𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
(Dior)
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I havent talked to him.

When we was in the car was the last time he talked to me.

Its been 2 weeks.

I tell him how i felt, he told me the same, we went inside and ate, we layed down went to sleep, i woke up the next day to the entire house empty, i texted him, he didnt respond, after 2 hours i came home.

I haven't heard from his since.

I should've known better then to trust him.

I should've known better then to trust somebody that's a known hoe.

I should've known not to trust HIM.

I hear my phone ring and I look at the contacts seeing that it's mir and declining it.

I haven't talked to nobody since he left me .

I hear my phone ring again , getting annoyed i answer it without looking at the contact

"Come outside"is all he says as he hangs up.

I jus stare at my phone and lay back down, he ignored me for 2 week and he think now ima just come running to him? No.

I sit there and go on tiktok when my phone dings, i pick it up nd read it and roll my eyes.

𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗🫶🏽💚!!:
Come outside
I'm good.

Let me explain ma please

What so you can leave
again?
No jus come on please.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 5:25𝚙𝚖

After a few minutes of still laying down, debating if I should go or not.

In the end I ended up getting up and getting my slippers on and get my phone.

Once I'm done getting what I needed I walk out my room door before going out the house door locking it

Even if I am going right in front of it I always make sure it's locked no matter what.

I then start walking to his car going around the passenger side and go to grab the handle jus for it to open before I got to grab the handle.