デスノート00.0

┊︰a rampaging serial killer has taken Japan by storm ; you find yourself garnering notoriety as the worst criminal by far to have graced the streets.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɢᴏᴅ. ❞
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

 ❞ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Light had been keeping an eye on this case for a while now - his father, Soichiro Yagami, was involved in this for numerous days now. he hasn't come home, nor rung any of the Yagami household members to catch up on what's been happening.

today was a another regular school day, Light was staring off in the window, his days of high-school were well behind him now, he was eighteen. he had to figure out what Uni' he was going to, and what career he wanted.

his father had always been an inspiration for him, those days where he'd come home and tell him and Sayu about all the good things he did for the betterment of the world ; "Today I caught a vicious serial killer." or "My team and I convicted a sexual predator,"

it always made him proud knowing his father was doing good for all of Japan.

but this one case in particular

stunned even his father.

"THE ATHEIST"
a textbook psychopath that the federal authorities haven't managed to pin down yet. they never left a trace, no slip ups-no mistakes, not even a single strand of hair. even the bodies were rubbed clean. the news was riddled with their wrongdoings.

"THIRTEEN YEAR OLD FOUND DEAD ON CAMPUS - PARENTS ARE MORTIFIED."

"ANOTHER BODY - DISCOVERED WITH ANIMAL DEIFICATION INSIDE THE MOUTH."

"TWENTY YEAR OLD MALE -
MANGLED BODY HUNG ON THE HIGHWAY."

at every scene,
they left their signature,

"GOD CAN'T SAVE YOU"

and that was all,
nothing else that could point the police in the right direction, not even a clue, was left.
whoever did it was clever, a professional,
an expert.

Light had begged his father to let him in on the Case, he wanted to help find who this was and exact justice - but due to his young age he couldn't, until now at-least, he was finally going to graduate high school.

the world would be better off without these people, they serve no purpose, that's what Light always told himself.

if only he had a way to give these criminals what they deserved without having to be punished,

Light's eyes caught on the site of a note book falling to the ground ; he perked up in his seat.

"What was that?"

⛧⛥⛧

╭ ••• ╮
END
╰ ••• ╯

╭                              ••• ╮         END╰ •••                              ╯