デスノート0.02

┊︰just when you think work was going slow, a prim and proper looking guy walks in.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɢᴏᴅ. ❞
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

" death has come to me,  kissed me on the cheek, gave me closure

" death has come to me, kissed me on the cheek, gave me closure. " - ♫

⛧⛥⛧

"THE MYSTERIOUS ATHEIST HAS STRUCK ONCE AGAIN - THE DANGEROUS SCENE WAS UNRAVELLED BY THE VICTIM'S FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AUTHORITIES HAVE DEDUCED THAT THE YOUNG GIRL HAD GONE MISSING AFTER FINDING HER FATHER DEAD. POLICE URGE ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION TO CONTACT-" -

THE TV TURNED OFF, Haru bit his nail anxiously while deep in thought - his under eyes were sunken from the sleepless hours he's spent skimming over the same files, all the deprivation of sleep sent his mind into a senseless puddle.

the detective chugged his third cup of coffee. - slamming the mug down on the table and swaying dangerously , his vision blurred yet still holding up despite staring into a screen the past couple weeks.

a small bead is sweat fell down his face,
teeth clenched as he loosened his tie. the suits he adorned every day to work were starting to grow tiresome, his grey dress pants sticking to his thighs as he grunted, placing both hands on the table and sighing.

'Fuck.' Haru whined.

a small knock caught his attention, turning to the wooden door of his little cubby hole room.
his room was definitely not organised - all the files and books about previous murder cases surrounded his lean form. ; by reading these reports, Haru figured it would help out him in the mindset of a murderer.

"Soichiro is certainly not taking any chances, I've been workin' over time for this damn case."
his thick southern accent riddled his words.

another report of a murder came in, all of which was quickly concluded to have been the Atheist's doing.

another knock probed at the door - with a 'come in' ringing from Haru's lips, the female trudged into the room holding a report in hand.
; Naomi Misora, she was a clever and cunning FBI Agent - her long ebony tresses looked so soft. Haru had a thing for smart black - haired chicks, perhaps a little work crush was needed to throw him out the depths of his previous divorce. the salt only rubbed through whenever she mentioned her husband, Raye Penbar, working on the case as well.