Lovers and Friends-Katsumi Orochi Pt.2

Draw🍋🍋🔞 Time
Request by : Matoi-Hanma
Katsumi switched off the light  and walked down to his bedroom, laying you down softly. He  admired the lady in front of him. With a soft smile he asked "May I have your consent madam" "Ofcourse good sir" Both of you started laughing as clothes started flying all over the place. The hands of Y/N slowly caressed and examined the body of Katsumi sending  electricity through his body. "You're on birth control right?" Katsumi lowered his head and met the nipple swirling around his tongue "Yes I am" she squeaked out as Y/N hold his frame in ecstasy. A gasp escaped Y/N when she felt pressure on her clit.Katsumi gazed up with his eyes low and went down her slit. His eyebrows raising slightly looking at the two fingers "You that wet for me huh? Should've done this sooner eh Y/N" "Oh shut it" you said laughing in between moans Those two fingers were back to work going in her slowly as possible.Immediately Katsumi let out a grunt.he pushed your legs wider to get deeper within you  Your back arched as you felt like cumming "Not yet" he smirked taking out his finger and sucking on em You pouted and looked at him " Two can play that game"  Y/N got up and pushed him on the bed widening his legs "God damn" Looking at the monstrosity,looking at her with such vigor was a mouth watering experience and a bewildering one too.She looked at him as she caressed his glizzy in awe "Don't fucking tease" "Don't worry" Smirking she gave him little kisses and licks and the tip spitting on it to start the bj. Suddenly she deep throated him going almost to the base making Katsumi grip the sheets and moaning loadly. Giggling she bobbed her head until she reached the base moaning on his dick.Katsumi started breathing hard, he's coming close to his high.Y/N  picked that up and got off him with a pop. "Alight..hah..Thats it.. hah for you missy" "Yeah right says the one who nearly got his soul snatched".. Swiftly Katsumi took up Y/N widening her legs and wrapping her around him.He lined up himself looking in her eyes. She nodded and and he pushed in. Immediately Y/N head is in Katsumi neck and her fingers on his back while He grabbed her boob and pooped it in his mouth reaching down the base he gave her sometime.She started wiggling her hip and moaning. Soon enough Y/N was bouncing like a basketball. Her eyes rolled back as Katsumi held her tight around waist slapping her ass hard. He reached down and rubbed her clit while moaning cause he never felt like this in a while . That sent her over the edge grabbing his body as she shook releasing after a few more strokes Katsumi grabbed her ass and breast at the same time as he released also. He laid her down as both stride to catch their breath "What a day huh?" He asked Y/N giggled "What a day" rolling over he had some wipes  as he wiped off himself and the already dozing Y/N wrapping up in the covers they fell asleep.

Yuuuuuuuuppp that's it hope you all enjoyed I decided that since they're bestfriends we could add a bit of  comedy and banter in it to make it less serious yk. Btw Thank yousooooooooo so much for 1k reads really appreciate it ♥️♥️