🫧☁️𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫☁️🫧

💌: JuicyJuicy589
💭:Pickle meets a Microbiologist (Someone who studies bacteria and viruses) and decides to take her as his mate
💃🏾: Age ain't nothing but a number- Aaliyah
☁️🫧𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟🫧☁️
3rd pov
"What the helll" Y/N whined as she scrolled through the documents one more time trying to find a file. Pushing her glasses frame in frustration, If she doesn't find this file that means she have to go to the sewage system again.Clicking her tongue she got up and got her mind ready for what's to come. Walking in the busy yet quiet streets of Tokyo, She saw the sewage system that had a big pipe leading to disgustang water. Chills went up her spine trying to prepare her for the worst. Getting down there she stepped in the familiar water and started looking for the parasite that has been causing an outbreak in Tokyo. "Ouuuu looks like I find ya" She bends over with a devious smile only to be disappointed that's not the parasite she's looking for. Blessing the tunnels with swearing she continued to search. She took a left turn and heard a person like growl or breath making her stop in her tracks. Now to be fair Y/N did hear the sounds but thought it was the city. But the city doesn't make a growl......
Ready to book it the fuck out there She turns to the previous tunnel to meet up with crimson eyes staring back at her. Her body runs cold as her knees begin to feel giving up.The creature comes closer as Y/N slowly backs away "fuck this shit fuck this shit fuckthisdhittttttt" Y/N said under her breath. The creature then launched itself at her  as her view goes black.

Y/N pov
I squinted my eyes with the sound of a loud as bird going Caaaaawww Cawwww in my ears I was under a tree.... In the wilderness?? That's when it fucking hit me with all the memories freaking out slightly I scrambled around wondering what to do and how the fuck I got here anyways and like the devil there was a huge ass man with black long wavy hair staring at you buck naked. My mouth dropped with zero sound,shuffling to the opposite side of the beast.As he slept in a peaceful way.I shifted my glasses in curiosity "What is this man?"

3rd pov
Y/N walked towards Pickle as she felt his arm "Pure muscle" she said. She heard about the cave man but this is her first time seeing him different from the news. She felt his hair and in awe she stroked it more "So soft and Shiny" she squealed slightly. Moving hair she saw his scar and impulsively touched it. Which shook Pickle awake as he met Y/N's eyes. His eyes Flashing slightly silver he growled. "Woah there big fella no harm" Y/N said. He then smiled and patted her face.
He stretched up and picked up Y/N "Ai? Ai? Where we goin-AHHHH"
Y/N screamed out as Pickle took off by jumping from tree to tree. He leaped straight into a river Coming up for air as Pickle swam around was not something you'd think you would happen to Sighing "You know what fuck it cause I wouldn't even miss anything anyways"
Dropping out of your clothes as you swam around to Pickle which made you accidentally touch his nether regions and made his eyes striking silver. He then grabbed you by your waist carrying you out of the water to fuck you but he was stopped by an animal that he won against.
Losing the vibe Pickle took you up then stopped at this cave to which he also brought and animal before coming back to cave. As he ate his meal he offered it to Y/N who was looking at it in pure disgust "wait Wait wAiTTTTT PISCLE!" "Is that your name or is it Pickle" which made Pickle's ears perked up
"Ah fuck I really need to go home" "But I like it here also" Y/N started speaking to herself while lighting a fire while Pickle ate his food cross legged.No fucks given. Patting her stomach full She lied on the freshly washed Pickle "I guess I could live like this"

IMPORTANT A/N NOTE: Ion know about this one guys but I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless the person who requested this!,!!! THANKS FOR THE 11K MMMAAAAUNE LOVE YA LOADSSSS

IMPORTANT A/N NOTE:
Ion know about this one guys but I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless the person who requested this!,!!! THANKS FOR THE 11K MMMAAAAUNE LOVE YA LOADSSSS.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ You guys gonna make a girl feel emotional😭😭😭 And for all those comments y'all put out I lovvve love love to read em so please comment share and vote as usual. Y'all really make my day🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾
I might not be as active cause I'm starting my job next week Monday but I'll try my best to update even if it's just scenarios and malts I'll upload aiite... Love y'all😘😘😘😘