❀ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ❀

Song: Valentine- Laufey 

Yujiro

" Do you have any gel Y/N" Your cellmate called as you sectioned and finger combed your thick hair "Nah love but I got some beeswax if you want that" Tossing it to her and resumed your tug of war with your hair. Finally catching it into a bun when you heard a familiar voice "YO Y/N!" as security guards yell you saw the door get ill shaped and bust off its hinges to see Biscuit Oliva. "I do appreciate knocking  with the greeting" His hearty laugh echoed in the room "You said you wanted new products right? They're here" You smiled shaking your head "Ok but lemme get some lunch" 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Timeskip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

You sat down eating quickly so you could get your packages. The alarms went blaring with security rushing to the scene. Rolling your eyes you continued to eat until a shadow casted over you. Looking up to see this big ass motherfucker looking at you. He smiled menacingly while you looked at him disgusted "What a ugly ass smile you got dude, Every wrinkle shows" He laughed maniacally. Smashing the table in two in front of you. A bored look dawned  your face "I fancy you woman, everybody quivers before yet here you are unfazed" He leaned over "Would you like dinner? Instead of this shit show" Your eyebrow raised "On Valentine's Day? Yes umm whats your name?" "Yujiro, Yujiro Hanma" You nodded walking out with Yujiro hand in hand as the prison goes into a frenzy.

Baki

Baki's PoV

February 13th 2001  11:01pm was the day I would remember forever not because it was nearly Valentine's Day but because Y/N had our first child that time. Cradling Jr. was the best thing I've ever experienced since fighting my father so for gratitude I decorated the room. Now I went to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses with some fancy food for my love cause it ain't easy to push out a baby that size.