🫧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 *𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨🫧

This got a nsfw theme to it but its still cute

Yujiro Hanma

You're insecure of your hip dips

You and Yujiro came from a foresr Jog sesh both Smelly and sweaty. As yall got into the penthouse he asked a question "Y/N lets shower together to save time eh? We got an event to go anyways" You started sweating bullets "I-Its okay I 'll just shower after you" He looked at you in question Walking out to the windows view "I know you're insecure of Hips hun" He said taking off his shirt while your eyes popped open. "How did you- Ssh Its natural Y/N Don't bullshit about it either Your heartbeat is beating fast as hell" "I like your hips plus its grippable Its like it was made for my hands yk" As he gripped your hips and Smacked your ass "Come on lets go shower"

Baki Hanma

Age

Baki patted his hair dry and put on his jacket to get ready for his second date with a beautiful lady. He walked through the carnival seeing the ferris wheel where they would meet. Squinting his eyes until a waving jumping person caught it. "Hii Baki" She giggled as he lifted her up. Yall had conversations everywhere yall went then the last ride of your date was the ferris wheel. "21 questions?" He said looking into your eyes  "Ok. I forgot to ask How old are you? I'm 18" Her big eyes went owl sized "Whaa I'm like 22 holy shit" "Oh this feels wrong now" she chuckled and looking at the view. Baki looked confused "You're fine you just 4 years nothing wrong with that" She looked back "You sure?"  He shrugged "I like my sake aged so"
Their laugh echoed with her slapping him on the shoulder

Jack Hanma