Oneshot #6

A/n: Someone wanted to know how Blue came into the story of Flesh and Bolts, so I complied and made this. Hope you enjoy this story.

Warning: mentions of abuse, verbal abuse, language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy day in the small town of Maplebarrow. The clouds occasionally lit up the town with lightning strikes for a few seconds before the colors changed back to dark and gray. The rain pattered down on the roads and sidewalks, changing the concrete color to a dark black.

However, for one girl and her life about to fall apart, it's anything but peaceful.

"Daddy, please! Please don't do this! I'm begging you!"

"You ungrateful, selfish brat! I gave you a roof under you, and this is how you repay me?!"

The front door of the Grays' house slammed open, revealing a middle-aged man, anger burning in his eyes, as he dragged a screaming, crying 17-year-old girl out through the door before he threw her hard to the ground. Not too far behind him were his wife of 12 years and stepchildren tossing out two duffel bags filled with clothes and essentials and her backpack next to the sobbing, now-drenched girl.

"Daddy, please, I'm begging you! You can't do this!" The girl, by the name of Blue, tried to approach her father, only to be harshly grabbed by the hair, which made her cry out in pain.

"You are weak, worthless, pathetic! You are no daughter of mine!" Gray bellowed and threw her down to the ground again.

"This is what happens when you trash-talk about us!" Her stepmother, the woman Blue had loathed for as long as she can remember, shook and tore apart a journal, the one the younger girl bought with her own money. "And accusing my little angel of stealing your ex? He left you because you were not good enough for him!" She said the three words she hated in exaggeration.

"Yeah! You're not worth his time anymore!" Nicole, Blue's stepsister, a year older than her, taunted her.

"Dad, don't do this! You can't leave out here!" Blue begged tearfully.

"Don't tell me what to do! I had to put up with you for the money! Well, now that you're out of high school, I won't have to deal with a bastard child anymore! It's your own fault this happened! And better yet, your college fund and bank accounts go to my children now. The ones who are mine, unlike you!" Gray berated.

"But I've got nowhere to go!"

"Who cares? You finally gave my precious little angels what they wanted," Martha condescendingly said as she hugged her twin sons and daughter. Chase, the oldest by a minute, blew a raspberry at Blue while Kyle, the youngest after his brother, smirked cruelly at her.

"Daddy, please..." Blue pleaded.

"You're not my daughter! You're no family of mine! You've never been, and you never will be! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a real family that needs my attention!" Gray spat at her before he stormed back into the house with his stepfamily.

"Bye-bye, bastard child~" Nicole waved at her in a sick-sweetly manner before the door slammed shut in Blue's face.

Soon, she was left in the pouring rain, her duffel bags and backpack sat in the wet concrete ground. After what seemed like hours, but in reality minutes, Blue tearfully picked up her bags and started for the train station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had passed since she was kicked out. The rainstorm stopped before morning came. By then, Blue had hopped on a train, not caring where it would take her. At least her 'father' was merciful enough to let her buy a ticket before he kicked her out of the bank accounts for good.