Lazy Sloth 🦥

Sound of action movie filled the room, Sevi being consumed by the scene.

Ella grunted and huffed in anger at her friend's laziness. All day long she prepared the meal, washed the dishes, cleaned the rooms, ran errands while he just slouched.

She flopped on the other side of the couch, exhausted.

"Pass me the snack."

Sevi slightly panicked recognising her tone. He's in big trouble, big time. Ella took the bowl of random foods picking out her favourite ones.

Tension build up between the two with the male discreetly panicking and the female awfully relaxed. Unpleasant minutes passed, the movie almost coming to an end. Sevi took up courage to look at her friend only to be relieved that she'd fallen asleep.

Honestly he's starting to think he's developing paranoia towards her but then again it's his fault for not helping around the house.

Sevi analysed the sleeping female, only realising now how their legs tangled together. Ella's foot was dangerously close to his genitalia.

"Fuck..."

The male looked at her once more taking in the soft movements of her breathing. Her cute breasts going up and down along with it.

Sevi gulped, scooching his manhood near her foot. Once it made contact his dick twitched. He hastily but carefully slid down his shorts and let his boxers stay.

He grinded, feeling the cotton of his boxer and her sock stop him from fully feeling her skin.

"Shit shit shit shit shit"

Curses left his delicate lips getting more boned thinking of the possibility she'll wake up at any moment. Quiet moans drowned out the movie that's still yet to end as he reeled his head back in ecstasy.

This went on for a couple of minutes with him just grinding against her foot.

He winced at the lack of friction. He wants her to engage as well but what will she think if she found out about this? It made him anxious that she'll be disgusted of him.

Sevi stopped, getting more desperate as he now opted to be on top of her. He still can't believe how much of a heavy sleeper she is... She's so... Vulnerable. This is the only time he feels superior of her because when she's awake, it always feel like she's ready to go on a rampage at any moment.

Ella's a ticking time bomb in his perspective and seeing her like this itches the part of him that wants to play her... Take the little bits of pride he lost from her dominating presence.

He loved this, because despite making him fear whenever she's awake she doesn't know how dominating she can be. Yes... She's perfect for him, a perfect candidate to top him.

An unaware Dom that has him uncontrollably wobble inside just by her presence.

Sevi pulled down his boxers, taking her limp hand to press it against his penis. He focused almost cumming just by her small touch. It's making it more sensual knowing this is the same intimidating person that he has now underneath him.

His eyes look up, flinching at the half lided dark brown eyes that stare at him.

"E-ella..."

He tried making up an excuse for this situation but he knows it's no use. Sevi froze, trembling at what her reaction might be... And just like that he's back on being that coward.

In the heat of the moment he threw his dignity away and kept her hand pressed on his dick, now massaging it aggressively. Pre cum leaked from his tip and he knows Ella's hand are getting dirtied by it.

He whimpered, liking how he's in a conflict of himself just because of her. Sevi contemplated whether to look up or not, to be brave or be the same cowardly manwhore he is.

The male hesitantly looked up, seeing that Ella is just letting it happen... Watching him... Letting him use her hand.

He got harder, seeing the resting face that's seemingly judging him.

"Please... Hurt me~..."

Sevi made her hand squeeze his dick, spurts of cum releasing from his erection. This is so awkward... She's just staring, letting it happen.

"Hey... Say something..."

His voice had a bit of restraint still a bit high from his orgasm.

"FUCK!"

Sevi writhed, falling ontop her as the hand that was holding him up faltered.

Ella had squeezed his dick this time to her own accord and strength. He immediately thrusts his hips fucking the hand that used to soothe him whenever he cried.

Feeling that isn't enough, he moved her hand away and grinded his dick against her lower abdomen. Ella knew where this is going, waiting to see if he'll go that far.

He grinds, thrusts... Until he moved her leg that was on the edge of the couch having access to her inner region. Sevi didn't falter rubbing his penis, wetting her tight shorts with his semen.

"Mh~... Hmp!... Ha... Ha~... Good, so good!~..."

The male made the mistake of trying to pull off her shorts earning him a harsh grab on his neck.

"Don't even think about it."

Her voice spat venom, poison...

Sevi whimpered muttering a succession of apologies. Ella got up, walking to the bathroom with a disgusted look on her face.

He's left... Gathering his thoughts as to how could he do this to his friend. Everything about him is a mess right now. All he wants to do is fuck her but at the same time this is violating their relationship.

What was she actually to him? Was she really just a friend? He questioned himself.

His growing erection is still not done... So he touched himself picturing an image where it's her hand.

[Ella]

Fucking hell... 

That was so hot... I... His face. I can't get it out of my head. The way he was desperate for my touch to the point he'd use my hand in my sleep.

But that was hella a bit frightening. He was willing to go that far with me. He'd actually want to... No no no... I hate that. I don't want anyone touching or getting in contact with me there.

Shit... But the way he was thrusting and grinding on me was so erogenous.

My thoughts are interrupted as moans sounded in the living room.

"Ella~... I'm sorry..."

Sevi said... He's touching himself, while feeling guilty. I chuckle finishing to wash myself.