Chapter 2

I was walking back and forth in my room looking at the box which mysteriously popped up in my mailbox, wondering if I should open it and if it's another threat from my uncle. Yeah, he sent me one before.

Flashback

Looking around for something to drink, the doorbell suddenly rang.

I walked towards the door and opened it, to only see a delivery man in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here? It's past midnight. I know you delivery people don't work right now." I had a gun in my other hand which I sneaked with me. I always sneak one when opening the door.

"Mam, it was an urgent package, so that's why. Please sign here." He took out a pen and a paper.

After reading the paper I signed it. I wouldn't be so careless and sign a paper without reading it. That's just straight up stupidity. And that's something which is not in my vocabulary.

I took the package and slammed the door on his face. Deserved it for ruining my night.

I was eying the package before opening it because I didn't order anything online nor anyone would have would gift me anything. Unless.

It's my uncle who has some threats in his hand.

Curious I opened the box, it was filled with white confetti but I looked through the confetti, until. I cut my finger and it was bleeding a lot, the blood leaked from my finger tainting the white confetti in red. I immediately took a band aid and fixed my finger.

I got back to the box and I saw a piece of paper sticking out. I took it out and read it.

"Hope you like your little gift, Len."

I smirked reading the paper, because that's what I expected from him. A threat letter.

End of flashback

I had an idea.

I stopped pacing around and looked for some tweezers. I was gonna use them instead of my hand for looking around. That's way better, I don't want my beautiful fingers getting cut.

I burst out laughing at my thoughts 'beautiful fingers'. I mean- it is beautiful.

I calmed myself down and started getting to work.

I walked towards the box, removing the tape from it slowly. Taking my sweet time to open the box. I finally removed the tape and opened the box. Looking inside to see what was his little surprise.

The box looked exactly like the old one but this time the confetti being bloody red, like how it was when the blood leaked from my finger

I ignored it and got back to looking around, that's when I noticed the something sticking out. I moved the confetti around it, only to realize.