1

"I'm done for today. Goodbye."

We all stood up and left the class. Finally, I'm heading home. Today, I had three exhausting lectures. It's wearing me out. And in 2 hours, I have to go to work. I've had enough for today. I left the university economics building and headed home to my apartment. Roxie must be excited by now. Roxie is my dog; she lives with me in the apartment. I got her as a birthday present from my parents a year ago. They rescued her from being abandoned. I got on the bus and took a seat. I pulled out my headphones from my bag and put them in my ears. Finally, we settled down properly. I still couldn't believe it; we used to move every two years, and suddenly, it's been five years of stability. It's an amazing feeling to settle down. Even if my parents decide to move, I don't have to go anywhere. I'm an adult, I have my own apartment, a job, even if it's part-time, but it's something.

My phone started ringing. I answered, "Hello?"

"Jennie, I was at your place and left you some food. Lili should come to you around three," my mom's voice came from the other end.

"Okay, thanks. And why?"

"I don't know, she wanted something from you and also wanted to see Roxie."

"Ah, alright. I'm going to work at four, so give her the keys just in case she comes later."

"Alright. And what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm on the bus, coming from a lecture."

"Okay, take care of yourself and eat properly. You know how girls diet these days and then have digestive problems. Not that you'll do the same."

"Mom, stop it already. Have you seen me? I'm not losing weight; in fact, I'm gaining! I eat something all the time." She was annoying me. She sees nonsense on TV and immediately thinks I'm doing the same.

"Fine, fine, just to be sure."

"Okay, I'll be getting off now, so bye."

"Goodbye," I hung up and stood by the door.

It's been two years since I finished school. I started studying economics, my parents bought me an apartment, and I started working. Our group, Dream, fell apart in our senior year; actually, that's when everything went wrong. If you're wondering about Rose, we're still friends, but we don't see each other as often. We don't have too much time. Rose is into dancing. She goes to a dance school and dances as a performer for Bighit Entertainment. You probably know why she's there. Yes, she and Yoongi are still together. Even though they were apart for a year, they got back together; they are an inseparable duo. Mina moved to America. After her parents' divorce, she was in her father's custody, and he moved to the U.S., so she had to go with him. She always said she would come back, but she must have liked it there because she never returned. Yuko, surprisingly, is studying medicine. A few times a year, I've met her, but only because she was at the cafe where I work. And me? As I said, I have an apartment, a job, and I'm studying. You're probably wondering about Taehyung. We broke up in my senior year. As I said, that's when everything went wrong. Our paths diverged after school. BTS became more and more famous. I didn't want to hinder him in his path. You know how fans are; I would only cause him a scandal. It was still manageable in school, but after he finished, it became harder. And as I finished, it became impossible. We didn't have time for each other. Since then, I haven't seen him at all, except on TV.

I entered the entrance of the building, walked up the stairs to the door of my apartment. I took out my keys from my bag and inserted them into the keyhole. I turned and entered. I heard the sound of Roxie's paws on the tiles from miles away. She rushed towards me at the speed of a formula and bumped into my leg. She rolled onto her back but immediately turned back and started jumping on me. "Hello, how was your day here? Did mom feed you?" I lifted her in my arms and went to the couch. I put her on my lap and played with her for a while. She jumped down and ran for her toy, a red ball. I stretched my legs on the table and rested. "I really don't feel like going to work." I sighed and took my legs off the table, heading to grab a bite to eat. My mom left two bags of food on the table. I took out instant noodles and poured hot water over them. I grabbed it and went to the living room to eat while watching TV. Roxie watched me attentively, waiting for me to give her something. Well, too bad, I didn't give her anything. I cleaned up everything and went to change before heading to work. I put on a white t-shirt, jeans, and a gray hoodie. I packed necessary things into my bag. I looked at the clock; I still have half an hour before I leave.

The doorbell rang. I ran to answer it.

"Hi, it's Lili. Open up!" I let her in. I waited until she entered and closed the door behind her.

"Hello, what did you want?" I asked and walked with her towards my room.

"I wanted to borrow a dress and see you, and also see Roxie." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you going somewhere, or what are the dresses for?" I asked and opened the closet.

"We're going to sit somewhere with the girls, so I want to look nice." I suspiciously looked at her. I have a feeling she's not going out with the girls. There's probably a guy involved.

"Choose something, I have to go to work. Please, go walk Roxie, and when you leave, lock the door so no one robs me. Okay, I'm leaving, choose something but don't tear anything, alright?"

I threw on my jacket, put on my shoes, and went to work.

The continuation of story Love Triagle is here! What are your first toughts about it? What is gonna happen here?