3

-Taehyung-

Today, we practiced a new choreography since morning. We are preparing for another comeback.

"Hear this, you won't believe who I saw," Hoseok exclaimed as he entered the room with food. It took him a while, I thought I would die of hunger.

"Jennie," he looked at me.

"Jennie?" Jimin repeated. I hadn't heard about her since our breakup. Well, I heard, but I pretended not to. Jimin occasionally asked about her through Rose. Not that I wasn't curious about how she was doing, but it just... it's complicated. Everyone looked at me.

"I'm as hungry as a wolf." I snatched the food from him and ignored the glances of others. "Aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow and asked the others. They nodded in agreement and also started eating.

"My beautiful face needs nourishment," Jin remarked.

"And did she say anything? Did you talk to her?" Jimin inquired. Ever since he started dating Mina and I started seeing Jen, they began chatting like friends. It sometimes got on my nerves, but since we broke up, we haven't seen each other, and he keeps asking about her.

"No, I didn't talk to her. She didn't recognize me... I wanted to talk to her, but she seemed exhausted. I just took her order and left," he took a sip of coffee. I took a bite of food and chewed.

"I see," he looked sad. "Where were you? I want to see her." He looked hopefully at Hoseok.

"Nearby. In a cafe."

"Could we stop by there tomorrow?" Jimin's eyes sparkled.

"That's a good idea. I'm curious if she'll recognize us," RM chimed in.

"Everyone would recognize your face," Yoongi laughed.

"Why do you look sour?" They looked at me.

"Aren't you excited?" Kookie asked.

Not that I didn't want to see her, but it feels awkward. It will only bring back bad memories.

"I don't know," I finally said.

"I'm curious about your meeting," Jin said with a mouth full of food. He's not alone.

-Jennie-

"Rose, I'm here. Come down quickly before someone sees me!" I stomped my foot and covered my face.

"Don't worry, the guys are not here! They went for a photoshoot... a bit of a change in plans, I need to practice something more, come in."

"What?! Are you kidding me? I don't even know where to go!" I exclaimed, and right after that, I blushed.

"I'll come for you." She hung up. I entered the building. There were a few people, and they stared at me strangely. Lee, where are you? I'm scared here!

"Come," she pulled me by the hand. We entered the elevator and went to the floor where the dance studios were. We entered one.

"No one is here," I observed.

"That's why I brought you here. I told you no one is here. We dancers have finished, but I wanted to practice the choreography a bit more." I nodded.

"And what's new with you?" she asked as she stretched.

"Nothing... although today, the guy I told you about invited me out. But I'm scared. Do you think I should go?" I sat down.

"What did you tell him?" She looked at me through the mirror.

"That I'll think about it... I enjoy chatting with him, but I don't even know what he looks like." I played with my fingers.

"Doesn't he have a picture there?" She blinked in surprise.