🍰Y/n info🍰

I don't think he's up to the task maby

I don't think he's up to the task maby .. but.. but.. ₐₕ

---------------

Name: Y/n |____

last name: forger|_

Item #: SCP - 7406|_

Object Class: Safe|______________________________________________________________

Special Containment Procedures: SCP - 7406 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell furnished with a bed, mounted medicine cabinet, and a small bookshelf (all of which were requested by SCP - 7405 itself aka Anya). Spare changes of clothes have been provided and are to be supplied every so often during visits. The medicine cabinet installed in its room is to be checked and restocked every visit, no matter how short the visit may be. One (1) security personnel is required to keep watch outside the containment, but no other security measures are required besides standard camera monitoring.

SCP - 7406 is allowed restricted access to electrical devices such as Tv and games

Its containment chamber is to be frequently visited by nearby staff to avoid self-experimentation [see Experiment file for 7406-2 dates of Experiments].

Description: SCP - 7406 is a somewhat entity of human but also slime though she origins from ███ and has a height of ███ cm. It refers to itself as "Y/n." It appears oddly comfortable in its containment and has shown positive reactions to interactions with staff personnel (a direct contrast to SCP - 7405).

SCP - 7406 appears to have no heartbeat. The cause of this phenomenon is unknown, and the subject has displayed little knowledge of how its body functions despite this. Tests have proven that the subject only gains a pulse when suffering external blood loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP - 7406 personality traits

SCP - 7406 Personality is that shes Nice, shy, and sweet. A timid child, Scp - 7406 might not be too self-assured, but her sister knows to rely on her in a pinch. More than any of her old friends, SCP - 7406 is willing to see the best in everyone, a trait that has won over many enemies.

=============================================================================

SCP - 7406 powers

Super strengthUncanny aim

(curving the trajectory of any object you throw, allowing them to hit their target with devastating accuracy along with excellent martial arts.)