2 - Loo Loo Land

"This is highly unprofessional." I told Blitzø, pulling away from him.

"And?" Blitzø shrugged. "Since when do you care?"

"I don't. But the boss should." I said.

He pulled me closer, smirking. "Call me the boss."

Any thoughts of being unprofessional vanished from my mind instantly. I smirked back down at him, bringing my face closer to his. "Yes boss."

Biltzø started kissing me again, trailing them along my jaw. I don't want to and won't say how many times we'd already fucked at this point. We were in his office, Blitzø sat in his chair with me straddling his lap. I connected our lips again, deepening the kiss as he slid his tongue into my mouth, moving further into his lap and pushing my weight against him as Blitzø gripped my waist and guided me. I started undoing the buttons of his shirt, only for the phone to ring.

"You wanna get that?" I whispered over his ringtone: screaming. I kissed his neck.

"I want you." Blitzø whispered, tilting my chin towards him and connecting our lips again.

I chuckled softly at that. Given his distracted state and my past experience, I was able to steal Blitzø's phone from his pocket, take the call and press it to his ear.

Blitzø groaned softly. "WHAT?!"

I kept kissing down his neck, undoing the top few buttons of his shirt to kiss his chest. Blitzø's hand was in my hair, holding my face close and gripping so tight it almost hurt as he tried to keep quiet.

Suddenly he screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I kissed his lips suddenly. "Stop yelling." I whispered.

Blitzø nodded, then turned away and groaned. I kept smothering his neck with kisses.

"Look Stolas I'm kinda busy right now. Also I just had a chemical peel so you're gonna have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." He said, and was quiet a moment. "Ah. Well make sure she washes it."

Again he hooked a finger under my chin and brought my face back to his. He kissed me, hand moving from my chin to my hair, and I wished with every horny inch of me I'd just hung up his phone. Fuck I wanted him right now.

Blitzø pulled away again, and this time I just sat there and waited, trying to listen to the phone.

"We're assassins, not bodyguards. Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die." He said. He brought the phone away and his face closer. "Why'd you stop?" He whispered.

"You're busy." I whispered back.

"Keep going." He said, bringing his phone back to his ear.

Was I getting annoyed and maybe even slightly jealous? Maybe. Maybe I just wanted a little bit of a response or acknowledgement. I knew his spot, the spot on his neck that sent him crazy. I kissed him there, letting my lips linger.

His reaction was just as I'd hoped and expected. "Oh~" his voice was strangled and shaky as he tried to stop himself moaning down the phone. "Pay me what?"

A pause in which I just kissed and sucked and bit harder.

"DONE!" Blitzø screamed, slamming his phone on the desk so hard it shattered. Then he was kissing me, a rough hand on my face and lips moving with both hate and desperation.

"Fuck you." He muttered in the moment we were apart.

"Do it." I whispered back once I got the chance.