July 19th, 2019

Log 1

It was just a normal sunny day on this Island. I was shoveling coal into Thomas's firebox, and we were going down the line. We stopped at Elsbridge where we saw Henry coming down with a stopping passenger train, we took some of his passengers and we left, going to Knapford. We soon arrived and we saw Percy at the platform, he told us that a global northern lights event was coming to the planet, and we were excited! But little did we all know that this would about to mark the beginning, of the end of everything.

Log 2

Left my house again that night after finishing my daily work. But we had a late-night stone goods train to take to the quarry at Ffarquhar, we woke Thomas up and we left to get the train. We soon coupled it up and we went down the line. Little did we all know, that the northern lights were almost here.

Log 3

After we arrived, Thomas shunted his trucks into a nearby siding to make sure that they are ready to go for tomorrow. Mavis then came by and was also working on a night shift, but then. It happened. The lights soared into the sky and at first they were beautiful, but then something happened. We saw the power lines' sides glowing up and then they short-circuited. The wires fell and the power went out, but we didn't know this wasn't Island wide, it was on the entire planet. We then saw Harold hovering through the sky, but then he began to fly weirdly and then went crazy, the GPS systems are electrical, so they went down as well. Now Harold can't find a place to land, as finding light was a hard challenge Harold then fell and crashed into the ground, exploding. Thomas and Mavis were shocked, I shut off steam so Thomas wouldn't explode, and I wanted to see the damage, but I couldn't. As the lights have gone bye bye. We were scared at the moment, we couldn't leave as who knows what was going on out there. Gordon was taking a normal express so he could be anywhere, and James was taking a goods train to Killdane so he could have been there as well. But the world, was dead as I knew it, and all electricity, was gone.