July 21st, 2019

Log 1

We woke up and saw that Henry vanished. Where did that green engine go this time? I hadn't heard any noise of him leaving last night, I guess he was holding in his steam.

Log 2

We fired up Thomas and Edward and we left the station to head to the other parts of the Island to see if there. Was anyone else there? We decided to head to the little western first as it was the closest branch we could get to.

Log 3

We arrived at Tidmouth Halt and saw pretty much nothing except for some crashed coaches and rolling stock. It was all like this until we got to Arlesburgh West. We saw that miniature rail trucks have crashed into the ground and the coaches were a bit telescoped. We then saw 5 little engines in the shed. Mike, Rex, Bert, Frank, and Jock. We were happy to see them and they were happy to see us too. Mike and Jock were going under repairs and Rex had burst his safety valve, leaving Bert and Frank to the railway alone. They came back to the sheds and that's when the lights came in, they also saw several lights go out in several people's houses. They all began to panic and then they soon left to find power as they couldn't function without it. I don't need to function with power at all! I'm more of a book and outdoor cooker guy. But yeah the food might not last long. We decided to stay here for a while until we decided to head up the line a bit ways until we reached the end of the Little Western.

Log 4

We arrived at the last part of the line and saw Donald and Douglas sitting around in some shed. They had the same experience as the smallies. The power went and the people here panicked and they went away. Not the most interesting right now. Their crews have also left and they are just stuck here. We coupled up with them and we took them to Arlesburgh West. We got back and we saw Oliver right at the station with Isabel and Toad. They were at Hackenbeck when this happened. They saw the station catch fire and they raced out of the station. They saw Edward and Henry pass by and raced past Crosby, he soon arrived at Wellsworth and a few hours ago decided to head here. He also ran out of coal after arriving here too, so that's a problem as well. So I'm just going to just cut the rest of this chapter short as nothing else happened today. So I'll just end the chapter here.