July 20th, 2019

Log 1

We awoke the next morning and saw that the lights were still off. I think we'll have no hope of getting the power back on. We soon packed up and went back down to Knapford. And I had no clue what would be awaiting us.

Log 2

We arrived at the platform at the junction of our line and the main line. We saw that Knapford saw just clean as it was yesterday. I don't have much to say in this journal as there was not major during these past few days. The same thing was like that when we got to Tidmouth, but it was oppositely. I saw that the roof was crumbling down to the platform and the trucks were slightly mutated. I then saw two familiar engines inside the shed. We backed Thomas into it and we saw that Edward and Henry were inside, Thomas was happy to see them but they were both focused on something else. They were both at Crosby filling up on coal and then they saw the lights, they thought it was beautiful, but then saw the lights going out and they saw Bertie almost crashing into the station. They were surprised, and they decided to head to Tidmouth to figure out what happened I am thankful we found them, and we decided to just stay in here for a while.

Log 3

We're currently just figuring out what to do next as we've just been staying in here all day. The only real notice was Duck, who was possibly heading off the Island in search of help to find out what happened. Other than that, we've just been here for a long while. I'm just going to put this away for the night as we've just been figuring out what our next move will be.