ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ.

"FOODS HERE!" notti yelled on the top of his lungs, niggas weren't really hearing them.

"just stop callin then let's just eat at this point." ddot told his best friend in which he ignored, knowing that it was his hungry ass speaking.

they were talking until voni and dd came downstairs, notti's eyes going straight to dd after scanning her attire; her change of clothes and how her hair a lil messy.

"y'all getting neaaaky." ddot exclaimed lowly as they both mugged ddot, "anyway, notti this mine?" she asked as he nodded, his eyes still on dd as dd gave him a shrug tryna hide his smile.

the whole thing happened was mostly because of them being intoxicated, and the tension. they had only made out anyway.

"dd stop looking at me." voni spoke quietly feeling his settling gaze travel down her body once again.

"my bad ma, you tryna give me some fries?" he asked as she tried a fry, her eyes widening, "yooo this torch." she said out loud making notti have a big ass cocky smile, "i knooow."

"ight not too much." she gave dd a small handful as she continued eating the rest of the food, the four engaging in conversation, about notti's girlfriend. now voni was added to the conversation, which the two were thankful for because notti was so hard to convince to do the most simplest things.

"okay so if she coming back, talk to her. she prolly not even that mad." levoni gave her opinion out, causing everyone else expect notti to agree.

"okay but thing with jai is like, she wanna be alone, feel me? like she not tryna do that confrontational stuff."

"ight then i guess you don't want yo relationship back." she simply shrugged as everyone looked at notti, he sighed loudly before pulling out his phone, "can you tell her that i wanna talk to her."

"huh..." ddot muttered, his eyebrows furrowing at notti's request as levoni hesitated to take his phone.

"nigga what you want her to say?" dd asked, "i'm tryna get her to test da waters, feel me? to see if she wanna talk or she still heated."

truth was, jai was not mad at all about notti answering ddot's phone, she really did wanna talk to him but she couldn't just let go that easily. 

"bro you bout to make me tight." voni started, "here what i'm actually gonna do. i'm gonna call her and give the phone to you. then say what you want to say."