ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ.

"WORD TO YA DEADS?" sa'maria raised her eyebrows, waking with her best friend at school.

"yeah." voni answered blankly, "y'all..kissed? and only kissed?" 

"mhm." she hummed as mari still had that flabbergasted look on her face, "whaaat?"

"girl." mari spoke, "this is the first time you've got into it wit a nigga since..." 

voni instantly got the hint that she was talking about shawn, ever since it happened maria doesn't even say his name no mor.

"i know." voni said, "but it didn't feel weird. like i knew it gonna happen so it wasn't out of no where."

"so who went in first?"

voni smiled and pointed at herself.

"whaaaat?" mari widened her eyes, "nah why don't i believe shit your saying right now? what they have you on?"

she laughed before answering, "ion know it was just...ion know."

"you regret it?"

voni shrugged.

but fr fr, inside she was kind of chilling not really worried cause she told dd that that's not the type of stuff she wanna keep doing and he seemed like he understood.

& the more she thought about it, the more she realized that it wouldn't be that bad if they started doin it more.

then it was just her trust issues moving in her thoughts, making things harder.

it being TUESDAY while their were in school & since they needed to clear her head + to catch each other up, maria and voni were headed to the chemistry lab that was banned and teachers swore that no one could go in, but then why is it unlocked?

it was on the very bottom floor— the room closest to the basement in the back while the new chemistry lab was on the top floor, so no one really went in there fr.

they walked in as maria and voni treated it like they personal room, just for them.

maria sighed as she sat in her signature seat in the back, "me and ddot been talking and that nigga really a catfish." 

voni laughed at the way her friend started her rant, "hooow?"

"he seemed like a chill person but he actually crazy. like we on the phone and this nigga just singing, like what you singing for?" voni snickered, "thats crazy."