ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

——————————

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ.

"YALL GET IN HERE." notti spoke looking at voni and dd who we're having a conversation, he turned back to his phone smiling, "ya won't believe what i got in here."

voni rolled her eyes as she felt dd sit up cause she was still on his lap, "that nigga prolly on live." dd tiredly mumbled.

it was about to mark one hour of maria and voni being at the studio with the time being 7:10, and it was chill. everyone was just talking while dd and voni had their own lil conversations as always, dd just bothering voni bout every little thing. but you could definitely tell that whatever ounce of stress he previously had was gone.

the two looked at notti as he took his phone and panned it too dd and voni, "say wassup."

voni just stayed silent as dd did his gang signs and shit, "von von say hiiiiii." maria dragged making voni wave at the camera. "y'all kno who that issss?" notti said putting the camera back on him, "das ms veeeeeee." and the minute he said that, the comments went crazy. notti furrowed his eyebrows barely able to keep up with one, "yo murda read ya shit and reply to ya fans." he instructed handing the phone to her. voni furrowed her eyebrows a lil at the mentioning on "fans", she dead haven't heard that word in a loooong time.

"y'all wassup." she muttered holding his phone but it was only showing her forehead as she read the comments,

@𝘴𝘫𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣__ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘦??

@𝘬𝘦𝘯22𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘭

@𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘮𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘯4𝘓 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘥'𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘱..

@𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘻𝘻_. 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘩𝘩.

@𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯83 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤.

@𝘫𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘴𝘴_ 𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘵𝘧😫𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘦‼️

@𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘢_. 𝘮𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 !!!

and just the first five made her stunned. niggas feening for her was nun new but the ones bout them wanting her to make more music made her feel a lil happy knowing she'll prolly never do it. then the last comment made her smile big cause she used to be sayin that on almost every song.