003 | 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆

three

"...has been reportedly gone missing. The city police is currently working an investigation towards the serial killer and is..."

Ten switched the television off immediately. He slowly deciphered what happened so far in his mind, clasping his hand together as he lowered his head to stare at the floor.

He didn't like that they mentioned Sungchan as a serial killer as if it was his choice. It was more or less by influence. Ten combed his hair back with his fingers, deep in thought.

Sungchan got away for the past twenty hours, and it's either the city's life is in danger, or Shotaro is.

Ten is currently in Hansol's office, blessed to receive the doctor's approval in watching the television, and quietly thinking of ways where Sungchan might be. Due to his mental disorder, it lead him to increase his observation skills, and by far he observed how Sungchan always responds whenever Shotaro was mentioned.

And let's just say when he was there when Shotaro was announced he can leave, Sungchan did not take it easy.

He also overheard where Shotaro might stay after his discharge, and it was somewhere south from the hospital, downtown.

The door bursts open, revealing Hansol in the most stressed out form rushing to his table and walking past Ten. He hurriedly sat on his chair, heaving one big sigh as he stared at the ceiling for good five seconds before sitting up and turning his computer on.

Ten breathed in a normal pace. It was only his breathing, the keyboard keys clicking, and the air conditioning that can be heard in the room.

He watched as Hansol kept on a straight face and shuffled quickly on his keyboard, simultaneously clicking on the mouse.

"I... Doc." Ten quietly sighed, almost as if he was only breathing. But it was audible enough for Hansol to hear — which shocked the doctor to see Ten striking a conversation first.

Ten kept a look of surprise as well; wide eyes, pursed lips, and clear anticipation on the doctor's response. It took Hansol a good few seconds before realizing he should've replied back.

"A-Ah, sorry. Yes, what is it?"

Ten gulped the lump on his throat and calmed his growing anxiety. "I-I think Sungchan is with Shotaro..."

That clicked something in Hansol's mind.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Thank God..."

Wonbin heard a soft sigh and was crushed in a bone-breaking hug, body immediately freezing upon seeing Chanyoung act like he just lost a loved one.

Wonbin adjusted his position, placing his chin atop the younger's shoulder as he hugged back loosely.

"I thought I lost you already..." Chanyoung added, squirming against Wonbin as he buried his face on the older's hair.

"Woah, who wet your pants?" Wonbin joked, tiptoeing to reach Chanyoung's hair and caressing it sloely, feeling his back hit the wall at how Chanyoung was pushing them back.

The younger chuckled a little bit but still didn't let go of his hyung. "I almost wet my pants hearing the news, you know."

"Not possibly that harmful, no? I'm in the university the whole time, anyway." Wonbin shrugged, pulling away from the tight hug Chanyoung was giving and tilted the younger's fsce up to reveal quite a puffy face.