𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

I cringed. Of course he didn't need ten minutes just to explain how to kill someone. That took maybe two minutes. What could we do with eight minutes? Oh, I don't know, maybe go find some tulips to frolic through. Find some more silver. Anything but the feelings talk.

"Let's not," I shot back. "We can say we did and move on."

He shook his head, taking a step towards me. When I took a step back, his eyes flashed and that earlier grin appeared. I continued to take a step back every time he took a step forward, and he watched as he followed me to the other side of the room. Until my back hit the wall.

How fucking cliché.

He blocked me in with his arms and stared down at me. "Do you trust me?"

I really wished I didn't. But there was just something about him. I didn't think he'd hurt me. No, I knew he wouldn't. He could. Oh, he absolutely could if he wanted to. And that scared me. But with that fear came...

Arousal.

Damn it.

I nodded once.

He breathed out slowly, almost like he was trying to control himself.

My eyes widened and he slid his hand from the wall to my head. "Still trust me?"

I nodded again.

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and smirked moments before images started flashing in my mind. They weren't scary, or mind melting. They were images of me, tied up on his bed, blindfolded and spread eagle. He stood by, watching. Drinking me in. Then he was inside of me, his hand around my throat and a grin on his face. Then there were images of me running. Of him chasing me. Of how he would hold me down and have his way with me outside, where anyone could see us. He let me see that he wanted to figure out just how far he could push me.

I was panting when he stopped putting images of us in my mind.

He slid my shirt over my shoulder, sliding one leg between mine to keep me from collapsing. "Let me see yours."

I shook my head. "I don't...know how."

He placed his lips at the soft spot where my shoulder met my neck. "All you need to do is say yes. I'll take care of the rest."

I stood there for a moment, feeling his breath fan my neck. How his leg against my center suddenly made me want to do so many things. I wanted to move my hips. See how he'd react. If he'd let me.

I closed my eyes. "Yes."

"Fuck," he whispered, so quietly I almost mistook it as a sharp exhale, before he sunk his teeth in me.

I wasn't sure what he saw. What images were pushed into his mind. Whether the thoughts from only seconds before he bit me were a part of it, or if it was just the way my stomach fluttered sometimes when he spoke. When he looked at me.

But as he drank from me, he pushed his body up against mine and I could feel what my thoughts, mixed with his, did to him. How unbelievably hard he was against my lower stomach.

"Do it," he murmured against my neck, his breath hot from my blood.

"What," I whispered, my voice hoarse.

He pressed his leg harder against my center and I whined.

He licked the punctures in my neck. "Do...it."

I guess I took too long, because he grabbed my hips and moved them. "Grind against my leg, Mae. Don't make me tell you again."

When I started moving on my own, he bit back into my throat and I cursed, my hands flying up to his arms. His hands continued to rest on my hips, but he wasn't moving them. And I finally felt just how strong he was. I felt his muscles against the palms of my hand, I felt how hard his thigh was as I ground my hips into him, forcing the oncoming orgasm to race that much quicker to the surface.

"Seraph," I whimpered. "Please. Don't stop. Please."

I reached down and grabbed him over his pants and he jerked, groaning against my neck as his fingers flexed over my hips.

When I tried to slide his pants down, he stopped me.

'If you do that,' his thoughts were a growl in my head, 'I will fuck you against this wall so hard they'll hear you through the soundproof walls. In due time, little bird. We don't have much time left before they come in here.'

My eyes fluttered closed and I just let myself feel. The way his fangs felt in my skin. How large his hands were against my body. How he let me grind against him, just like I'd wanted to. How even he had little trembles racing across his body as he drank from me.

"Oh, God." I dug my nails into his skin.

'Quite the opposite.' His voice was teasing. 'Be a good girl and come on my thigh, Mae.'

I shivered, a familiar tension coiling hard and fast in my lower abdomen. I was so close. I was shaking as the tension got damn near painful, and then it finally exploded, and I cried out his name as he grabbed my hips and forced me to continue to move through my orgasm.

He licked my wound, then nipped at my jaw before he pulled away. But even so, he held onto me, looking down at me wordlessly as I continued to shake.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured.

I stared up at him, my eyes wide. Because out of everything he could have said, that was absolutely not what I thought it would be. Not from the man who just showed me images of him chasing me down and fucking me against the grass.

If I hadn't been flushed from the orgasm, I would have absolutely blushed at those words. At the softness to his tone.

His lip twitched and he pulled away from me slowly, making sure I had my footing. The moment I did, his eyes moved to the door just as it opened.

"Have a good conversation," Kite asked after he shut the door.

Noah searched me, a smirk forming. "Looks like it."

I stuck my middle finger up at him, and he laughed.

Kite sighed. "So, Seraph. Your answer?"

Seraph slid his hands back into his pockets. "Your request to help protect Mae? You didn't need to ask. I'd say this was a waste of time...but that's not fully true."

Luca's eyebrows raised, and I think he finally saw me. How I was still leaning up against the wall, my body still hot.

"Oh," Luca grinned, "I see."

Seraph tilted his head, eyeing me.

'I understand four now,' he thought to me.

I fucking bet he did.