Chapter 1

~Chapter 1-Missing or not~

No one's Pov:

'Brother!Please don't do this!',Dream pleaded. 'Why should I?',Nightmare says. In a flash of light, Dream was gone. 'Dream!',Nightmare yelled,'Come back coward!'. In a flash of darkness, Nightmare had teleported after Dream.

Dream Pov:

After that fight, I've been in my room for God knows how long and I hear Swap/Blue and Ink talking about how worried Nightmare is.The thing is, I stopped caring since that damn fight.We all know whose fault THAT is. I'm going out alone tonight. I know what to do...

~Timeskip to midnight~

Good. They're asleep. Time to go.

When I got to my home I walked to mother and stared at her stump. I have no idea why, but it makes me happy, sadistic happiness I think it's called. Suddenly I sensed Nightmare. 'What do you want.',I said bluntly. 'Why are you even staring at that stupid, useless stump anyways?',He questioned. 'I don't know...',I mumbled. 'LIAR!', He yelled, picking me up and throwing me against the stump. 'Well',He started,'Since I am the older one it really is my responsibility to punish you since mother is dead'. After that, Nightmare cut a deep long cut on my head and he made me look in his eyes. His eyes started to spiral, pulling me into a trance.

Nightmare Pov:

'Listen to me',I said to Dream while he was under my hypnosis. Dream nodded.'You are to let the corruption consume you once it enters your cut, but you be next to me 24/7',I said. 'Of course',He said. 'Alright',I started,'Stay still'. I hovered one of my really goopy tentacles over Dream's wound and quickly pulled back after two drops of negativity entered. Suddenly...

-------------------------

CLIFF HANGER MWEHEHEH!

Date-23/5/2023 Time-3:05AM

Words-274

---------------------------