When Ranpo picked up a gin

Original Title: 当乱步捡到一只gin

Author: 阿颜颜的猫

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7049680

Total Chapter: 74 Chapters (Completed)

Reading Status: 5 Chapters (Ongoing)

Synopsis:

(Love starts from Chapter 39)

Copywriting of this article:

Ranpo who was kicked out of the police academy encountered an explosion accident while passing by the hospital. Due to the road blockade, he chose to take a detour from the alley, but smelled a strong smell of blood in the deep alley.

A silver-haired man in a black coat and surgical gown fell to the ground, and his weak breathing proved that he was still alive.

A large amount of blood seeped from his shoulder, and several bullet marks were left on his pale face.

Ranpo has no interest in gang wars.

But the man in front of him obviously escaped from the hospital and will die here soon.

——

The silver-haired man opened his eyes to check the current situation as soon as he regained consciousness.

Small, shabby rooms, laundry strewn all over the floor, and the smell of cloying sweets.

He subconsciously touched the gun carried by his waist, but only touched the void.

"I advise you not to move around, the wound will open if you move too much." The young man's cold voice came from not far away, he looked over vigilantly, and there was a burst of tearing pain when he pulled the wound.

The black-haired boy was holding a red bean rice cake in his mouth, and his mouth was bulging like a hamster. "How can someone set the bank card password to the model of a gun? What a weirdo."

He shook the bank card in his hand. "But since you are helping Master Ranbu solve the problem of food and clothing, I will reluctantly take you in for a while!"

"Tsk tsk, what a pity, did the explosion hit your brain, causing fragmentary amnesia?"

"But it doesn't matter, your past has nothing to do with me."

"It's normal to live with a partner in the slums."

Gin with a blank face: ...?

"Hey, I'm Ranpo! What's your name!"

"......"

"Silver hair, I'll call you Little Silver!"

——

Rumors circulated in the organization at some point that, as the Top Killer, the moody and ruthless GIN is hiding in the outer gold house.

Even the beauty that rum wanted to find him was warned by Top Killer with a gun.

No one knows each other's true face.

The only time the other party was exposed was when GIN rang continuously during the meeting, and words such as red bean soup and rough dim sum were faintly heard on the phone.

GIN inadvertently had a smile on the corner of his mouth, and his soft expression made everyone present in a state of dementia.

Scotch and Bourbon, who finished their mission report one day, inadvertently ran into someone who slammed the door from Top Killer's room. The other party was still muttering that Xiaoyin was an idiot.

Two people who are someone's seniors and undercover agents: ...

Ranpo: Ah, it's you guys.

GIN:???

【Reading Notes】

* Note: There are a small number of hagi pine, zero scenes, and double blacks appearing, the plot needs ← does not involve attack and shou, only a slight arrow

1. Police academy X5 survived【private police academy 2-year system】

2. Random steps is neither black nor red, acts according to your own will.

3. The age of Luanbu in the early stage is set to be 14 years old when he has never met the president, and gin and the police academy are set to be 22.

4. The author's logic is dead, lightly sprayed, and no different abilities appear in the early stage, only in the last few chapters.

5. Wen Ye's role is messed up, identity is changed, please don't enter if you mind

6. Doujin inevitably has an ooc character, and there is no romance part for minors

8. Raising cubs in the early stage, falling in love later【Focus!】

Content tags: Zongman, Juvenile Manga, Wenye, Conan

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ranpo, Gin ┃ Supporting role: Police Academy X5, Brewers ┃ Others: Maomao Punch!

One-sentence introduction: Daddy gin is also worried today

Conception: Even if born in darkness, he yearns for light

Comment: Edogawa Ranpo x Gin, Bungo Stray Dogs, Detective Conan