Did the strongest catch up with the boss today?

Original Title: 最强今天追到上司了吗?

Author: 不碎环游艾欧泽亚ing

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712504

Total Chapter: 62 Chapters (Completed)

Reading Status: 7 Chapters (Ongoing)

Synopsis:

Copywriting:

Gojo Satoru, a former second-year student at the Conjuring High School, angrily skipped school after another mission report was sent back for rewriting, and decided to join his friend Xia Youjie, who dropped out of school to start a business.

As a result, he happened to bump into the top official of Port Mafia who came to discuss business with his friends.

The smokey voice is magnetic and charming.

The temperament is abstinent, lustful and dangerous.

Even the end of his glance was as sharp as a sharp knife.

Including the gesture of lighting a cigarette can make his dopamine level exceed the standard.

After the negotiation came to an end, Xia Youjie asked, "You want to start a business with me?"

Gojo Satoru, who defected and had his bank card frozen, said, "No, I'm going to work for Mafia!"

Being pampered will make you blush.

Being drunk makes you act coquettishly.

The small one fits just right into my arms.

Cute.

Want to.

——

Zhongyuan Zhongya just went to discuss a very ordinary cooperation, but the partner gave him a cheap secretary.

The secretary has a beautiful face and arrogant words, but in actual combat, her rank dropped from king to bronze.

The front foot boldly declared that he wanted to take over everything.

He blushes on his back and is timid, even if he even receives a kiss...

Nakahara Chuuya: "Have you kissed me enough?"

Gojo Satoru: "Ten more minutes?"

Nakahara Chuuya: "Get out! This is my office!"

□Gojo Satoru's daily goal: catch up with the boss (0/1)

■Nakahara Chuuya's daily goal: beat up Gojo Satoru (1/1)

Notes:

1. There is no plot and no logic. Don't tell me that the original is a backstab. We only fall in love and everyone survives if. It's 100% sweet and I won't lie to you.

2. There is a single arrow in Zai →. I don't know if there are other single arrows, but there is no deputy cp. If you don't mind, don't enter.

Content tags: Zongman, New Year, Wenye, Curse, Relaxation

Search keywords: Nakahara Chuuya ┃ Supporting role: Gojo Satoru ┃ Others: Satoru

One-sentence introduction: Wuzhong

Conception: .

Comment: Nakahara Chuuya x Gojo Satoru, Bungo Stray Dogs, Jujutsu Kaisen