Ishigami never thought that he would become the strongest spellcaster

Original Title: 石上没想到自己会成为咒言师最强

Author: 苹果果农

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5400798

Total Chapter: 95 Chapters (Completed)

Reading Status: To Read

Synopsis:

【The text is over~Come in to watch the funny romantic comedy of the spellcaster 030】

Ishigami never thought that one day, the joker can become a combatant, and the mouthpiece can also become a weapon.

He was actually trained by Mangao as a spellcaster because he was too proficient in making complaints.

However, learning spells was originally just to save everyone in the student union, but how did he gradually become the strongest spell caster? !

But at this time, Goujuan, the Wukou warm boy who is also a spellcaster, seems to have some ambiguous misunderstandings about his poisonous junior.

One day, Gou Juan, who had made up his mind, wrote: I accept your confession.

Ishigami: "Senior, what are you talking about?"

Goujuan: "Wooden fish flower??"

—————————————————————————

"Yu, do you want to become a conjurer?" The information Wutiao obtained showed that this young man has a very high talent for spells.

In order to save the members of the student union who were in a coma due to the curse, Ishigami entered the curse high and started a life of crazily talking about the curse spirit every day.

On the first mission together, after cursing at the curse spirit for a full 30 minutes, the dry-mouthed Ishigami took the water from Goujuan: "Thank you, but you are also a curse master, why did Senior Goujuan only say a few words?"

Goujuan: "Dried bonito."

————————————————————————

1. cp dog volume 1v1. The misunderstanding and love story of a naturally flirtatious straight man and a gentle and warm man.

2. Sand sculptures are daily-oriented, privately owned, growth-oriented writing.

3. Junpei survives, everyone survives (except real people, brains)

4.【Rainbow Highlights】I haven't seen Miss Kaguya's attention here! There will be some scenes in the article where you tease women (it's a bad behavior, you will be beaten up later and apologize after you realize your mistake), if you can't accept it, please pay attention to avoid lightning and don't subscribe. 

Content tags: Zongman, Qiangqiang, Juvenile Manga, Curse Back, Easy

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ishigami, Gouju, Gojo, Fukuro, Knotweed, Nagasaki, Junpei ┃ Supporting roles: Nanami, Shirogane, Kaguya ┃ Others: Serialized article《I became a heartthrob after being cursed into a cat》

Search keywords: Protagonist: Hundred Ghosts ┃ Supporting role: Goujumaki ┃ Others: Pre-acquisition - Goujukun doesn't want to divorce today, Dazai brother is working hard today too!

One-sentence introduction: The love of two spellcasters grows into a pseudo-daily life

Conception: The desire to protect promotes growth.

Comment: Ishigami Yuu x Inumaki Toge (?), Kaguya-Sama Wa Kokurasetai, Jujutsu Kaisen