Saiki's trash game comes true

Original Title: 齐木的垃圾游戏成真了

Author: 青辛凉

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4422596

Total Chapter: 64 Chapters (Completed)

Reading Status: To Read

Synopsis:

A superhuman who can read minds.

Saiki Kusuo hates hit games because it exposes him to spoilers.

So he's going to buy only junk games

This time he found a junk game that didn't even have a cover, the picture quality was terrible, and the teammates he gave away were nothing but handsome.

In this game, you must kill the monsters before your teammates, otherwise you must give your teammates a dessert every day for game over, or you must log in every day for game over, otherwise you will see strange things every day? ! ! !

The most unbearable thing is that he must operate a female character to play the game!

Faced with this garbage game that he bought and could not return, he had to incarnate as Qi Mu Lizi, fighting monsters while attacking this bad-natured teammate.

Finally, after all the hardships, he successfully married his teammates in the game and broke through the game!

Goodbye this garbage game!

When he thought he was finally waving goodbye to this garbage game, why did the transfer students in their school look so similar to his teammates in the game? Why is there an extra marriage certificate next to his bed? Why do the monsters in the game disturb the reality?

Transfer student WTW: Hi, have you seen my wife Saiki Chestnut?

The 18-year-old WTW had a flash marriage with a woman he had only known for three months without even his family knowing.

Gojo Satoru said that his wife is strong and cute, and can even give him dessert, why not get married?

The only pity is that my wife usually only shows up at night, and she has disappeared recently.

However, it doesn't matter, he found the PK Academy through his wife's school uniform, and I believe his wife will definitely feel his full love.

However, after transferring to another school, he was in vain. He couldn't find his wife, only his brother-in-law.

It doesn't matter, the monk can't run away from the temple if he can run, and the wife is not here, so can the brother-in-law! I can always squat until my wife appears.

Ever since, he opened it every day, before Qimu, after Qimu, I bought Qimu's coffee jelly to please the policy, hoping to know the whereabouts of his wife from his brother-in-law.

But the brother-in-law didn't speak for a long time, so he could only buy more coffee jelly.

However, on his way to buy coffee jelly, he saw his wife eating dessert in a dessert shop!

Kusuo with a female body: Why does this man dare to enter a female-only store!

When the object in the game comes to reality, how can I hide that I can become a girl?

cp: 5t5x Qishen

Deputy CP: True Summer Oil x Natsume

Demining: Some characters exist ooc

There is a lily Plot: Riabuta x Teruhashi

Content tags: Zongman, Japanese and Korean, Qishen, Curse Back

Search keywords: Protagonist: Qishen, 5t5 ┃ Supporting roles: Friends account, Niangkou Sansan, 41┃ Others:

Search keywords: Protagonist: M7M ┃ Supporting role: Author's column for collection ┃ Others: Advance collection of "Mr. Makima, the Strongest Conjurer" "Since Neptune took care of Shier" for collection

One-sentence introduction: The strongest conjurer always wants me to confess

Conception: Love is equal

Comment: Saiki Kusuo x Gojo Satoru, Disastrous Life of Saiki, Jujutsu Kaisen, Natsume Yuujinchou, Genderbender, World Fusion