👁️You know that I can't, show you me give you me💝

Namjoon presses play and I can immediately tell how good it's going to be. When we get to Jimin's part it's so amazing I want to start making out with him right now. I'm so absorbed that I fall out of my chair. Everyone laughs and Tae helps me up.

"Are you just becoming Jimin now?" Namjoon asks

"Yeah, Jimin is that you?" Jin jokes

"JIMIIIINN-SSSIII!!!" Hobi shouts.

I turn to look at Jimin, his head is on the table. Everyone stops laughing.

"Minnie! What's wrong?" I ask

"Do you feel sick?" Namjoon asks

He doesn't look up, "Just tired. I'll be fine"

I nod and start petting his hair.

"You've been tired a lot lately Minnie, are you sure you've been getting enough sleep? You always go to the studio so early." Jin worries.

"Yeah I'm fine." He says that but he doesn't look fine at all. He looks like he's about to cry. I'm worried.

"Heavy schedules are hard on anyone. This will get better soon. Then we can do something fun together." Hobi says brightening the mood as always. I'm still worried. I've never seen Jimin like this and honestly, it scares me. But then again haven't we all gotten a bit intense at some point. I mentally battle with myself the entire rest of the day, making sure to be extra affectionate to Minnie.

He goes back to normal as if nothing happened but I keep a close eye on him.

After the song finishes he looks thoughtfully at Namjoon. "It is great but does it really need my part though?"

"Oh. Did you want to do another part? You should have told us sooner. We could-"

"No," I can tell that he's choosing his words carefully, "what I mean is. Does the song really need my voice?"

"What!?" Namjoon looks very confused and I'm sure I do too.

"You're part of this group Jimin-ah, besides we've already finished we can't take it out now." Jin says, adding a joke at the end. I swear something on Jimin's face looks like he didn't take it that way.