Pilot

Mystic Falls, is an idyllic small town in the heart of Virginia.

Nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened here.

It is the type of town where a high school quarterback would end up married to the head cheerleader.

And their lives would end up being as Blissful and Beige as one can imagine.

It's a town of Founding families.

Dances.

And Farmers Market Sundays.

It's a place where neighbors still say hello to one another.

But all this is a lie.

Under the surface of all the pretenses, lies death, and betrayal.

The death dates as far back as 1864

When ''They'' first arrived.

Bringing with them a rise in false animal attacks and memories you can not trust.

This is the truth about this small idyllic town.

━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━

The Laurent-Harris family was well-known in the town, primarily because Amanda owned a small apothecary shop in the center of the town

The locals found the shop fascinating and weird but also didn't complain because the ointments and creams helped them.

Amanda choose to hide the fact that she was a witch in plain sight, after all, the hubris of men would never allow them to comprehend the weird lady who sells spices and lotions.

Could be an actual witch.

It was the beginning of the school term and Grey, the youngest of the family was still in a deep slumber.

Amanda knocked on her son's door twice. But Grey was a very heavy sleeper.

"You need to wake up baba," Amanda says as she stood at her son's door.

"If you don't wake up now you'll have to deal with George sitting on top of you,"

Grey immediately groaned from underneath his warm blankets.

The teen then begrudgingly tossed the blankets aside and rushed towards the bathroom to get himself ready for school.

Grey didn't want his best friend, George to sit on top of him again.

As he has done numerous times.

The Laurent-Harris teen stood beside his small closet and looked for an outfit.

Finally settling for a long coat and sweatpants combo.

Grey wouldn't exactly say that he was a fashion aficionado, but he did like clothes that were comfortable and looked good on him.