5 - You're Undead to Me

After the Lockwood Party, Grey decided to have a sleepover at George's house

After the Lockwood Party, Grey decided to have a sleepover at George's house. And a good thing too, cause Caroline looked like she needed cheering up.

"You and Bonnie were actually insane yesterday," George said as the trio were cleaning up the living room.

They had spent the previous night watching horror movies, eating junk food, and laughing at everything that took place at the party.

"I mean it was a party after all," Grey replied as he picked up the bags of popcorn from the floor

"Carroll surely can't expect people to sway back and forth the whole night,"

"That would be dull,"

George and Caroline were laughing hard.

"The look on her face, when you dragged Major Lockwood to the dance floor, was priceless," Caroline said laughing

"You just secured him votes for his next reelection campaign BTW," George said chuckling as he took the plates to the kitchen.

Grey laughed momentarily but stopped when he noticed Caroline was zoning out again.

"Care? Grey spoke out gaining the attention of the girl

"If something was wrong you'd tell us, right?

Caroline put on a warm smile as she looked back at the boy

"You know I would," She answered back

After they were done cleaning the mess they made yesterday. The teens got ready for school.

Bonnie also came over to check on Caroline before school.

It was as if the universe wanted everyone to hurdle around her. And give her some love.

"Hey Bon Bon," Grey said as he walked inside the living room.

School Outfit

"Hey, Lonely Girl, " Bonnie replied with a wink

Grey cracked up at that comment

"Yesterday was epic," Grey said with a smile