𝟬𝟬𝟯

MARCH 21 2021

"How many minutes?" Styles asks, the colored lights shining down at him whilst he stood behind the center stage curtain. The woman hummed, looking down at her notes in her hand before looking back up with a small smile.

"1 minute left! Would you like to hear the rest of your schedule for today sir?" The brunette questioned, a bright smile on her face. The young man looked down at her, nodding as he peered over to her notes.

"You are about to welcome the customers, after that you have to try to sell Quinn Monzel whatever you think she'd be interested in. Once that's done and you're sure everyone is having a good time, I believe Mr Lirrez wants to speak to you about the recent robbery at Manchester Lake Bank" Tina quickly turned over the pages of her notes, making sure she didn't forget anything.

Once she was sure that was it, she offered Mr Styles a small smile meanwhile handing him the notes for him to keep.

"Thank you Tina, If you wish you can have a break" He yawned, taking the notes from her hand and folding the paper, storing it in his blazer pocket. The assistant thanked him, jogging over to the staff room.

Once that was over with, he scanned over his watch noticing it was his time to welcome his customers.

Forcing a smile, he grabbed a glass of champagne, putting it to his lips. He stepped out, making himself visible to all of the people in front of him. Everyone's eyes shimmered, adoring Mr Styles. 

He was a known and loved man in LA. Known for his Casinos and Clubs, but also his background of helping people out with their debt and money problems.

It was a known fact that Mr Styles was indeed a dangerous man. But he assured people that he was only dangerous when he had to be. He respected people who respected him. If they didn't, they'd have a problem.

"Good evening you beautiful people!" He exclaimed, putting his beverage on the small table behind him. The sound of clapping and cheering erupted around the room. Once the noise died down, the man continued.

"I hope you have all had fun up until now! I just wanted to inform you all that the Casino will be open for 24 hours for today" Smiling, he observed his audience as smiled formed and excitement took over their bodies.

"I apologize for taking your time, have a splendid night" Bowing, he grabbed his drink exiting the stage to the backstage where he was congratulated and praised for such a great idea.

After calming down, Harry made his way upstairs. He had a good idea what to sell this lady but he needed to plan this all out. Quinn was a very vile woman.

Quinn Monzel, a 68 year old woman that has been charged over 30 times for sexual assault and harassment. Along side the murder and paedophilia of course. If Harry had the chance, he would've killed this woman years ago when her first controversy launched. Yet he was a strong believer of not hurting women, so he decided once he got his money he'd send someone else to kill her. Easy money.

"Anabolic steroids..." He whispered under his breath, searching for his suitcase in his office. After finding it in his pile of paperwork, he opened it up being faced with at least a hundred plastic bags of different drugs.

"Got it" He uttered, picking it up and putting it in his pocket before storing the suitcase back into its space in the corner of boxes.

Walking back down the main stairs, he was able to see everyone gambling or drinking with each other. He squinted his eyes, looking out for the older woman. Half way down the spiral stairs, he spotted her, in a sage green dress. He strolled towards her, getting smiles from other customers in the meantime.

"Harry!" She cheered, patting his shoulder. Half of him wanted to grab the back of her face and continuously shove it into a wall, breaking her skull slowly until she bled out in front of everyone to death. But the other part told him he had to maintain his gentleman reputation.

And so, he smiled back at her. She told him to sit with her, so he obeyed her wishes, sitting down comfortably on the chair.

"So what can I do for you?" Quinn asked, sipping her wine whilst checking him out. He chuckled before looking around the busy room. Slipping the plastic bag out of his pocket, showing it to her.

"How kind! May I ask how much it is?" She took it, putting it in her purse before taking out thousands of dollars, ready for an amount to come out of Harry's mouth.

"100k" The number rolled of his tongue, like it was the most normal thing ever. She beamed, taking the cash from her bag and putting it in his rough hand. Her hand stayed in his for a second, before removing it swiftly.

"Pleasure working with you" Harry muttered, walking away without even looking her into her eyes. He strutted his way to the closest bar in the casino, ordering himself a big glass of whiskey before walking back upstairs to his office.

Once in his own space, he logged into his emails whilst sipping on his drink. He slowly scrolled on his mouse, his eyes scanning through different messages and information.

But after a few minutes, something caught his eye.

'Someone has snitched on the person who robbed your bank in 2017, what do you want to do with em?'

Styles chuckled, humming as he put down the whiskey that stained his lips. He thought about it for a moment. What shall he do with the suspect? Should he threaten them? Or just end their life?

'Bring them here, how much do you want?'

'He's a handful, as much as you're willing to give'