Kisses and Cuddles

Levi and Eren lay on the rooftop, their bodies entwined as they watched the stars twinkle above them. They had been through so much together, battles and losses, but in this moment, they found solace in each other's arms.

Levi's hand rested on Eren's chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath his fingertips. Eren's head was nestled against Levi's neck, his breath warm against his skin.

For a long time, they remained like that, in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence. But then, without warning, Eren lifted his head and pressed his lips to Levi's.

At first, Levi was caught off guard, but then he instinctively responded, deepening the kiss. It was soft at first, gentle and tentative, but as their passion grew, it became more urgent, their bodies pressing closer together.

For both of them, it was a revelation. They had always been drawn to each other, but they had never allowed themselves to explore those feelings. Now, as they kissed, they realized that there was something between them that they couldn't deny.

As they broke apart, gasping for breath, Levi looked into Eren's eyes and saw something there that he had never seen before. A vulnerability, a tenderness, that he had always suspected was there but had never been allowed to surface.

"I've always admired you, Eren," he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "You've always been so strong, so determined. But now, seeing this side of you, it's like discovering a whole new person."

Eren smiled, his eyes shining with emotion. "I feel the same way about you, Levi. You've always been my rock, the one I could count on no matter what. But now... it's like seeing you in a whole new light."

They kissed again, and this time, there was no hesitation. Their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies, exploring and discovering, as they gave themselves over to the moment.

As they pulled away, Levi took Eren's face in his hands and looked deeply into his eyes. "I don't want to hide this anymore, Eren. I want to be with you, to explore this connection that we have."

Eren's eyes widened, and he nodded eagerly. "Yes, Levi. I want that too. I've always known that there was something between us, but I never thought we could act on it."

Levi leaned in and kissed Eren again, his lips gentle and tender. As they kissed, he felt his heart overflowing with emotion, a sense of completeness that he had never known before.

"I love you, Eren!"
"I love you too, Levi!"

For Eren, it was like coming home. He had always felt a connection to Levi, a sense of kinship that went beyond mere friendship. And now, as they explored this new side of their relationship, he felt like he had finally found his place in the world.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew that they had a long road ahead of them. The world was still a dangerous place, and they still had battles to fight. But they also knew that they had each other, and that was enough to give them the strength to face whatever lay ahead.

For the rest of the night, they lay together, cuddling and kissing, exploring the depths of their newfound connection. They were finally together.